ADVERTISEMENT

Nationals Tix- Never to Early to Ask

Jan 10, 2012
I one of the many apparently that are looking for 2or 3 National Tickets in Pittsburgh, but with no luck. I can assure you I am a Hawkeye and would appreciate those that prefer Black and Gold, but I am a wrestling fan so would also welcome any options.

I was in Cleveland and had no tickets prior. We were able to score tickets for each round, probably paid less than face value all totaled, but the Semifinals due to principle. They were asking 3-500 for that session and my brother and myself refused to give some bum scalper who probably didn't know what a takedown looks like and instead opted for the bar just down the street from the arena in which we had a great time watching on TV. I would rather have tickets in hand, but am ready to sit in Pittsburg looking for tickets or drink trying.

Any leads would be appreciated as I am sure others on here are in the same boat. I will be at the Big 10's this weekend if that is good meeting point. Weather isn't going to scare me and my boys away. Go Hawks!!

I one of the many apparently that are looking for 2or 3 National Tickets in Pittsburgh, but with no luck. I can assure you I am a Hawkeye and would appreciate those that prefer Black and Gold, but I am a wrestling fan so would also welcome any options.

I was in Cleveland and had no tickets prior. We were able to score tickets for each round, probably paid less than face value all totaled, but the Semifinals due to principle. They were asking 3-500 for that session and my brother and myself refused to give some bum scalper who probably didn't know what a takedown looks like and instead opted for the bar just down the street from the arena in which we had a great time watching on TV. I would rather have tickets in hand, but am ready to sit in Pittsburg looking for tickets or drink trying.

Any leads would be appreciated as I am sure others on here are in the same boat. I will be at the Big 10's this weekend if that is good meeting point. Weather isn't going to scare me and my boys away. Go Hawks!!
I guess I should’ve posted this in the other thread and maybe I still will. I got mine through craigslist here in Pittsburgh. I’ll post a link from today. https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ncaa+wrestling+tickets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT