ADVERTISEMENT

Natural Asset Companies

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
IEG, Vanguard, and Blackrock may have found a way to profit off of nature itself. The SEC will soon be deciding on whether Natural Asset Company ETFs should be allowed on the stock exchange. To me if feels like selling your soul to the devil, but what do you think?

It makes sense why climate change had to be pushed so hard by the left if they wanted to be able to monetize the land, air, and water and turn it into a potentially a quadrillion dollar moneymaker. (Natural Asset Companies will be 4x bigger than today's entire economy says IEG). All you have to do is follow their ESG guidelines. This will allow China to own the rights of our land, air, and water.

"As publicly tradable securities, NACs hold rights and management of forests, wetlands and coral reefs, as well as farm and rangelands. Instead of being focused on traditional accounting practices and returning profits to the shareholder, NACs would instead be rated based on “natural processes,” and prioritizing conservation and “sustainable practices.”

So what happens when the biggest corporations own rights to the air you breath? I'm sure nothing could go wrong here. The global elite are behind this and they literally want to own all of us and the earth we live on.
https://www.realclearmarkets.com/ar...eation_of_natural_asset_companies_996044.html

Did you read the link?
Yes. Now answer the question.

And, BTW, the idea that Ecosystems are not ‘assets' is precisely the kind of thinking that got us where we are so Mr. Morningstar is waaaay off base. Putting a value on "the air you breath" means making it financially rewarding to keep the fvcking air clean rather than treating it like an infinite waste dump.

Are these vehicles the way to do that? I have no idea but I can guarantee that YOU would be 100% dead set against regulations by govts that protect "the commons" from exploitation and degradation.

And, BTW, the idea that Ecosystems are not ‘assets' is precisely the kind of thinking that got us where we are so Mr. Morningstar is waaaay off base. Putting a value on "the air you breath" means making it financially rewarding to keep the fvcking air clean rather than treating it like an infinite waste dump.

Are these vehicles the way to do that? I have no idea but I can guarantee that YOU would be 100% dead set against regulations by govts that protect "the commons" from exploitation and degradation.
These companies could have the right to determine what the land, Air, water is used for, how it is used and who can use it.

For example, the climate changers claim cows are polluting our environment, they could decide not to have allow grazing on this land.

I have talked previously about the elite and wef moving to a private public partnership government. This is yet another step in that direction.

This would allow corporations and money managers the ability to determine what is best for us, our land, air etc.

Even if you agree with the idea of monetizing the environment, I hope you would be concerned that corporations and money management companies will be the ones in contol of it.

Do you think Blackrock is doing this out of the goodness of their heart or are they doing this because they will make so much money and will have more power than any other entity on earth? Including the usa.

I have my own opinions about this, but my main goal of posting this is to make people aware of what is happening and to have a discussion about it. You can decide if you trust these companies to act in your best interest.

Biden has previously approved of the government looking into a cbdc (central bank digital currency). It's a short step from this to having to pay carbon credits and being taxed on the miles you drive, vacations you take, etc.

It's time to start taking this stuff seriously. All those "conspiracies " are starting to come true. You will own nothing and I doubt you will be happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
These are the only natural assets I'm into:

breast boobies GIF

These companies could have the right to determine what the land, Air, water is used for, how it is used and who can use it.

For example, the climate changers claim cows are polluting our environment, they could decide not to have allow grazing on this land.

I have talked previously about the elite and wef moving to a private public partnership government. This is yet another step in that direction.

This would allow corporations and money managers the ability to determine what is best for us, our land, air etc.

Even if you agree with the idea of monetizing the environment, I hope you would be concerned that corporations and money management companies will be the ones in contol of it.

Do you think Blackrock is doing this out of the goodness of their heart or are they doing this because they will make so much money and will have more power than any other entity on earth? Including the usa.

I have my own opinions about this, but my main goal of posting this is to make people aware of what is happening and to have a discussion about it. You can decide if you trust these companies to act in your best interest.

Biden has previously approved of the government looking into a cbdc (central bank digital currency). It's a short step from this to having to pay carbon credits and being taxed on the miles you drive, vacations you take, etc.

It's time to start taking this stuff seriously. All those "conspiracies " are starting to come true. You will own nothing and I doubt you will be happy about it.
You fail to answer the question. How will they "control" the air I breathe? Your claim - explain it.

Can they pollute it? Sure - they do that now. Can they clean it up? Sure - that would be ideal. If treating clean air like an asset leads to this while allowing people to somehow make lots of money off it...good.

As for preventing grazing cows on land? AWESOME! Maybe they can figure out a way to monetize the Amazon basin so leaving it as is makes it more valuable than burning it down to create more grazing land. Again - I have no idea if this vehicle is the way to do it but it's sure as hell the way we should have been thinking all along.

Reactions: OhAdam and torbee
IEG, Vanguard, and Blackrock may have found a way to profit off of nature itself. The SEC will soon be deciding on whether Natural Asset Company ETFs should be allowed on the stock exchange. To me if feels like selling your soul to the devil, but what do you think?

It makes sense why climate change had to be pushed so hard by the left if they wanted to be able to monetize the land, air, and water and turn it into a potentially a quadrillion dollar moneymaker. (Natural Asset Companies will be 4x bigger than today's entire economy says IEG). All you have to do is follow their ESG guidelines. This will allow China to own the rights of our land, air, and water.

"As publicly tradable securities, NACs hold rights and management of forests, wetlands and coral reefs, as well as farm and rangelands. Instead of being focused on traditional accounting practices and returning profits to the shareholder, NACs would instead be rated based on “natural processes,” and prioritizing conservation and “sustainable practices.”

So what happens when the biggest corporations own rights to the air you breath? I'm sure nothing could go wrong here. The global elite are behind this and they literally want to own all of us and the earth we live on.
https://www.realclearmarkets.com/ar...eation_of_natural_asset_companies_996044.html

My own research.

Of all the things to trigger yourself with and you pick this? Have you even heard of Hunter Bidens laptop?

You fail to answer the question. How will they "control" the air I breathe? Your claim - explain it.

Can they pollute it? Sure - they do that now. Can they clean it up? Sure - that would be ideal. If treating clean air like an asset leads to this while allowing people to somehow make lots of money off it...good.

As for preventing grazing cows on land? AWESOME! Maybe they can figure out a way to monetize the Amazon basin so leaving it as is makes it more valuable than burning it down to create more grazing land. Again - I have no idea if this vehicle is the way to do it but it's sure as hell the way we should have been thinking all along.
"NACs will be corporations that hold the rights to the ecological performance (i.e., the
value of natural assets and production of ecosystem services) produced by natural or
working areas, such as national reserves or large-scale farmlands, and have the authority to manage the areas for conservation, restoration, or sustainable management. These rights can be licensed like other rights, including ‘‘run with the land’’ rights (such as mineral rights, water rights, or air rights), and NACs are expected to license these rights from sovereign nations or private landowners.”
Now realize that Bill Gates alone owns over 227,000 acres of land in the USA and BlackRock manages around 9 trillion in assets and are currently investing in property across the country. Both of these companies are close affiliates with the World Economic Forum. If they own the Natural Asset Company and the land that is selling the rights to then this ultimately means they can do whatever they want and the rest of us can't say anything.

Right now Gates has to pay people to farm the land to make money off of it. If NACs become publicly traded, he would be able to make 10 x what he does now off the same amount of land and he won't even have the expense of paying people to farm it for him.
Gates will be able to buy up all the land in America and turn it over to this sustainable ground. There is nothing that will stop this.

Biden set the goal to conserve 30% of our lands by 2030. Who do you think would get rich off of this? Who gains power from this? What happens to all the farmers, ranchers, miners, etc when we cant use 30% of our country to produce anything?

"NACs will be corporations that hold the rights to the ecological performance (i.e., the
value of natural assets and production of ecosystem services) produced by natural or
working areas, such as national reserves or large-scale farmlands, and have the authority to manage the areas for conservation, restoration, or sustainable management. These rights can be licensed like other rights, including ‘‘run with the land’’ rights (such as mineral rights, water rights, or air rights), and NACs are expected to license these rights from sovereign nations or private landowners.”
Now realize that Bill Gates alone owns over 227,000 acres of land in the USA and BlackRock manages around 9 trillion in assets and are currently investing in property across the country. Both of these companies are close affiliates with the World Economic Forum. If they own the Natural Asset Company and the land that is selling the rights to then this ultimately means they can do whatever they want and the rest of us can't say anything.

Right now Gates has to pay people to farm the land to make money off of it. If NACs become publicly traded, he would be able to make 10 x what he does now off the same amount of land and he won't even have the expense of paying people to farm it for him.
Gates will be able to buy up all the land in America and turn it over to this sustainable ground. There is nothing that will stop this.

Biden set the goal to conserve 30% of our lands by 2030. Who do you think would get rich off of this? Who gains power from this? What happens to all the farmers, ranchers, miners, etc when we cant use 30% of our country to produce anything?

Couldn’t they already just purchase the land and do what they want with it? What’s the difference? If they are such a good deal for the owners why don’t you just buy them yourself and get rich?

LOL - there are 895 MILLION acres of farmland in the US. Gates owns a tiny fraction of that.

Also, there are a LOT of corporate run farms. Seems you are stuck in the 1950s in a lot of ways.

Couldn’t they already just purchase the land and do what they want with it? What’s the difference? If they are such a good deal for the owners why don’t you just buy them yourself and get rich?
Bill Gates owns a lot of farmland right now. But he does pay people to farm it and he is producing a product (beef, hay, corn, etc). So he is employing people and the ground is productive and contributing to feeding people. Owning farms has its limits on how rich it will make you. But owning Natural assets could grow his assets exponentially.

With the new rules, he would make 10x more to not touch the land, plus he will get companies to pay him as carbon credits, plus he makes money through the stock market. He will be making money in 3 ways just for owning the land.

The rich can buy land easier than a working class person can because they have the money to pay more.

A person like Bill Gates will have ties to how this land is treated and his friends IEG get to determine how they place a value on it.

If this doesn't sound rigged from the start, I don't know what does. Sure it may make a few investors some money in the stock market, but it will skyrocket the wealth and power of the elite.

• Haha
LOL - there are 895 MILLION acres of farmland in the US. Gates owns a tiny fraction of that.

Also, there are a LOT of corporate run farms. Seems you are stuck in the 1950s in a lot of ways.
I use Bill Gates as an example because everyone knows who he is, he is one of the largest private donors of the World Economic Forum and the WHO.

He has been a leader in climate change, covid vaccines, BLM, digital surveillance, ESG, and basically every other "conspiracy" that are associated with the sustainable development goals of the UN.

The world that you knew is changing and there is a lot of proof out there. The rich elite stand to make a lot of money off of NACs and gain a lot of power. I encourage people who have never heard of this stuff to look it up.

I use Bill Gates as an example because everyone knows who he is, he is one of the largest private donors of the World Economic Forum and the WHO.

He has been a leader in climate change, covid vaccines, BLM, digital surveillance, ESG, and basically every other "conspiracy" that are associated with the sustainable development goals of the UN.

The world that you knew is changing and there is a lot of proof out there. The rich elite stand to make a lot of money off of NACs and gain a lot of power. I encourage people who have never heard of this stuff to look it up.
You used Bill Gates because the propaganda you read highlights Bill Gates. Fact is he owns a miniscule amount of the farmland in the US and exponentially less of the world farmland.

You are a loon.

You used Bill Gates because the propaganda you read highlights Bill Gates. Fact is he owns a miniscule amount of the farmland in the US and exponentially less of the world farmland.

You are a loon.
please show me what propaganda im reading (i didn't read any). I cited a contributor of IEG, the WEF, and the White house (Rockefeller Foundation) . I agree they use propaganda, but I doubt we mean it the same way.

I used Gates as an example of how the NACs would benefit an elite landowner.

Here is a report on the status of progress with climate change. Essentially the WEF admits that what they are doing to fix climate change is not actually having much impact.
"On nature, advancement was mixed. More of the
world became protected: the global percentage
of marine protected areas increased by over 60%,
while the share of terrestrial protected areas grew
nearly 8% (from a considerably larger base) over
the same time window. However, ocean health
and biodiversity remained stable over this period,
suggesting limited impact (to date) of these
initiatives"

But yeah, lets make the elite even richer while the majority of people get poorer and not actually accomplish anything. I think some people on here are smart enough to at least question what these people are doing.

I know you will not listen to anything I say, so this will be my last response to you.

• Haha
please show me what propaganda im reading (i didn't read any). I cited a contributor of IEG, the WEF, and the White house (Rockefeller Foundation) . I agree they use propaganda, but I doubt we mean it the same way.

Here is a report on the status of progress with climate change. Essentially the WEF admits that what they are doing to fix climate change is not actually having much impact.
initiatives"

But yeah, lets make the elite even richer while the majority of people get poorer and not actually accomplish anything. I think some people on here are smart enough to at least question what these people are doing.

I know you will not listen to anything I say, so this will be my last response to you.
Wow.

Reactions: OhAdam

initiatives"

You referenced those entities based on what you read from propaganda. You used Gates and his farmland ownership because you thought it was significant. It's not. You're a rube.

Every time environmental legislation is proposed, conservatives (who HATE socialism) argue that if industries are no longer allowed to socialize their costs, the economy will be destroyed.
A. A truly capitalistic system would require industry to pay for the costs of production, and the consumer would have to bear the true cost of what they are purchasing, and
B. When the legislation passes, the economy is never destroyed. It turns out that in a capitalist system, industries are able to innovate to meet demand.

So a corporation is going to own the air?

Sounds like Total Recall with Arnold.

Gates will stop by and tell me to breathe a little less since he owns it.

Reactions: torbee
Good news on the Natural Asset Companies; NYSE withdrew their proposal to list NACs on the stock market after receiving considerable negative feedback about the proposal. (They will be back and will try this again though)

Jan 11, 2024 House Committee on Natural Resources letter to the SEC:
"The Committee is deeply concerned with the potential impact NACs may have on the management of federal lands, effective conservation of wildlife habitat, and responsible development of natural resources. Most notably, the proposed rule would allow private investment interests to control and manage national parks and other publicly owned lands—an unprecedented power-grab and usurpation of federal authority.

"This possibility is alarming, but, when coupled with the proposal’s arbitrary designations and ill-defined terms, it may prove calamitous to the statutory multiple-use mandates of federal lands and responsible development of America’s natural resources. For example, the proposal designates 'unsustainable activities' as activities that cause any 'material adverse impact,' without defining what classifies as a 'material adverse impact.' Thus, this critical determination is seemingly outsourced to IEG—a private company with its own interests and shareholders to answer to. IEG’s Reporting Framework also does not define 'material adverse impact,' effectively deferring to an individual assessor’s determination. Hence, approved activity on federal land controlled by NACs will be determined by the whims of eco-activists rather than government scientists or Congress, via statute. Furthermore, it is possible that in defining 'material adverse impact,' IEG could create conditions that result in offshoring resource production to countries with undesirable labor, environmental, and human rights records—countries that are not held accountable to U.S. or IEG standards.

"Additionally, as part of the Committee’s ongoing oversight of foreign interests that attempt to influence America’s environmental, natural resource, and energy policies, the Committee is concerned with allowing foreign investment into America’s most precious assets. For example, allowing foreign interests to fund companies that will control public land and explicitly prohibit domestic mineral production is a surefire way to increase our nation’s critical mineral dependence while weakening America’s economic competitiveness, our national security, and that of our allies. This is unacceptable."
SEC notice of withdrawal on Jan 17, 2024

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT