ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Championships Tickets Question

Keeker16

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
Have all session passes went on sale? I got an email saying single session tickets were going to be available, but I don't think I ever heard about all session tickets? Just wondering if I missed the boat on that.

Bump and a question. For those that have bought tickets in the past, what is a reasonable price range? Specifically for the finals? How about seats vs suite tix? Any insights on any of the sessions would be very much appreciated.

It's in Michigan unfortunately. I'm sure if anyone can spoil it for the fans their Governor will. Masks indoors and limited seating IF their is any hint of surging cases by March. And no I'm not a Trump lover.

So is everyone going to this planning to buy individual tickets this morning or wait to see if all session tickets become available later?

I just have a sick feeling I would only get a couple of the sessions… And then it would be a nightmare to fill in the missing sessions compared to getting an all session ticket. Especially if I’d have to overpay for the finals.

Reactions: Coach Mac B
Yes, wasted an hour because I got an email from the NCAA saying all-session tickets would be on sale this morning. I was all over the website and hit the help button (which was no help) from 8:30 until after 9:30 and only found the aforementioned single-session upper deck end tickets (which would have cost well over $400 for all sessions, and been different seats for most sessions). Very aggravating. After 35 years= of going, it looks like this poor person is going to get priced out of seeing it live. Probably my only hope is getting them through Iowa if I have enough points. 40 years of season tickets and 30+ years of NCAA tickets through them plus small donations weren't enough points to get tickets to Pittsburgh through the university.

Yes, wasted an hour because I got an email from the NCAA saying all-session tickets would be on sale this morning. I was all over the website and hit the help button (which was no help) from 8:30 until after 9:30 and only found the aforementioned single-session upper deck end tickets (which would have cost well over $400 for all sessions, and been different seats for most sessions). Very aggravating. After 35 years= of going, it looks like this poor person is going to get priced out of seeing it live. Probably my only hope is getting them through Iowa if I have enough points. 40 years of season tickets and 30+ years of NCAA tickets through them plus small donations weren't enough points to get tickets to Pittsburgh through the university.
I have 2 tickets for Friday night session Sec 219 and 2 tickets for Saturday sessions 5 & 6 in section 217

Yeah, this would be my 30th in a row. I even managed to be one of the few that went last year.

But I have a suspicion it won't be possible this year.

• Sad
Reactions: ping72
UNI has put out their NCAA ticket request for season ticket holders and donators. I hope Iowa follows suit soon, although I realize the request doesn't mean you'll get them. UNI wants $288 for upper deck and $375 for lower bowl.
The way things have been the past few years, I'm glad I don't have to procure nine seats like I used to for our group. Des Moines was a nightmare getting what we needed. Four is bad enough these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT