ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU vs Colorado

Who wins?

• NDSU

Votes: 67 62.0%
  • Colorado

Votes: 41 38.0%

• Total voters
He has been knocked down some notches - the Buffs aren’t all over the TV screen like they were two years ago.

And I wouldn’t say Deion is embarrassing that university at all…Colorado, without a doubt, knew how he carried himself. A spark of excitement is what they wanted and it’s what they got.
Two years ago?

One year ago. I couldn’t remember if he’d been in Boulder 1 or 2 seasons, obviously.
Not trying to pick on you, but this is somewhat illustrative of how things get blown of proportion and people fall for the hype. They pulled off a nice upset over a highly overated TCU club then won two at home over sub .500 teams. From there is was downhill.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Sanders is all sizzle. I cheer against him every game. He won at Jackson state because he brought in P5 talent to HBCU's. Let's be honest HBCU's are step down from the other FCS schools like UNI now. It's not the 1960's and 70's anymore.

So, if the hawks are in the top ten, they are making the playoff. Furthermore, would you rather Debby be shit, or actually competitive with deep NIL pockets?
Well, there’s the fact that we always allow Nebraska to be competitive with us regardless of how good they actually are 🤷🏼‍♂️

It is our priority to win by a field goal at the end 😆 instead of curb-stomping their b*tch asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT