ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly All House Republicans Vote No. Deplorable

The fact that you apparently don't understand our constitutional system of government, tells me all I need to know about you.

Apparently you care very little for our constitution, the separation of power, the rule of law or our democratic republic. It that doesn't describe your feelings, then I have to believe you don't understand the facts.
As do you!!!!!

Actually... this was calculated and I'd bet they informed Pelosi of what they were going to do. Both guys are in districts that voted for Trump in 2016. I believe the Minnesota guy's district voted Trump >20%. It's no different than when Joe Manchin voted to approve Kavanaugh. The outcome was already determined.

The main thing right now is to have both of them reelected for the first two years of the next Dem President. The optics look bad but there's a reason.
Probably right, but eff them. It's their job to inform their electorate.

I'm reading Michael Lewis' The Fifth Risk. In it he mentions a number of instances of Americans not knowing what good their government does, and of politicians actually concealing the good that government does in order not to offend their deluded constituents.

It won't get better if those who know don't even try to inform.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Trump is so effed. This was a strong support for the impeachment process. It likely means that Pelosi has the votes to completely impeach him. At that point Trump will be put on trial in the Senate, Moscow Mitch won't be able to control things (that right will go to Chief Justice Roberts), and the whole nation can watch as all of Don's dirty laundry is aired live.
Unfortunately, the House Dems have narrowed the scope too much. I fear that means very little of Trump's crimes and dirty laundry will get the attention they deserve.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No reason for any GOPpers to vote in favor today. Why take the backlash this soon into the process? Votes will change as facts become more widely known.

73713217_2536059583098032_8251450053353275392_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT