ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby up 21-0. Wow we suck

One team looks as if it has improved (way too early reaction going on here) and the other looks like it got worse. It doesn't matter how you try to spin that.
Well then a couple 7-5 type teams will square off on Black Friday. That’s great.

• Haha
Reactions: Redwalla
I was talking about Nebraska. It looks like they have a good quarterback. And we don't....again.
I was talking about how their opponents should be beat in that fashion. I don’t think anything has changed much until they play somebody - a better litmus test.

28-10 against a poor team at home - didn’t score the second half. Sound familiar?

Well then a couple 7-5 type teams will square off on Black Friday. That’s great.
I get the feeling that a lot of Iowa fans are just always miserable. I work with a lot of Iowa transplants who are Iowa fans, and most of them have more fun trying to drag fans of other teams down than they do cheering for their own team. Congrats on being basically the same as Colorado and Missouri fans. Must be great.

Reactions: Gimmered
I get the feeling that a lot of Iowa fans are just always miserable. I work with a lot of Iowa transplants who are Iowa fans, and most of them have more fun trying to drag fans of other teams down than they do cheering for their own team. Congrats on being basically the same as Colorado and Missouri fans. Must be great.
I just don’t think they’re that good yet. One’s opinion.

I've seen Nebraska fans and media behave like arrogant asses and and belittling other teams for 45 years.

I've seen Nebraska fans and media behave like arrogant asses and and belittle other teams for 45 years.
I'm talking about miserable fans. You can smack talk all you want. That's part of being a fan. Miserable fans, on the other hand, have more interest in the failures of other teams than they do really cheering for their supposed teams. You can find 50 posts a day like that on this board. Must be great.

I'm talking about miserable fans. You can smack talk all you want. That's part of being a fan. Miserable fans, on the other hand, have more interest in the failures of other teams than they do really cheering for their supposed teams. You can find 50 posts a day like that on this board. Must be great.
"Smack talk" is for fat morons living in the past who had nothing to do with anything. I hear your entire stadium did the very thing you are whining about, btw.

"Smack talk" is for fat morons living in the past who had nothing to do with anything. I hear your entire stadium did the very thing you are whining about, btw.
Right on queue. The Iowa fan brings up "the past" when no one else was talking about it. LOL have fun being the miserable little shit that you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT