ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska's Next Game Will Kick Off When.................

Ripcord280

HR All-State
Aug 30, 2016
.......everybody stops laughing.

I mean, they are the biggest joke in the sport of football since the time when I was in high school and our equipment manager wanted to haul the water out to the players when he thought it was the two-minute warning. (the poor kid never lived it down!)

But on the serious side, if Wisconsin spends too much time laughing at Nebraska like everybody else is these days, they (Wisconsin, that is) could be the victim in the biggest upset of the year so far. I don't see that Nebraska scares anybody, but the fact is that they have some damn good skill position players (Spielman, Stanley Moran, A. Martinez) and, frankly, Wisconsin's defense did not look up to snuff in the Iowa game.

So, anything can happens, especially if Wisconsin does not take them seriously enough.

I mean, they are the biggest joke in the sport of football since the time when I was in high school and our equipment manager wanted to haul the water out to the players when he thought it was the two-minute warning. (the poor kid never lived it down!)

But on the serious side, if Wisconsin spends too much time laughing at Nebraska like everybody else is these days, they (Wisconsin, that is) could be the victim in the biggest upset of the year so far. I don't see that Nebraska scares anybody, but the fact is that they have some damn good skill position players (Spielman, Stanley Moran, A. Martinez) and, frankly, Wisconsin's defense did not look up to snuff in the Iowa game.

So, anything can happens, especially if Wisconsin does not take them seriously enough.
So if they win big then they took the game serious. If the game is close or a loss then they looked past Nebby.
This sounds like a weather man posting. It's going to be partly cloudy/ partly sunny. 50 % chance of rain:p

tenor.gif

We really need to stop the ISU and Nebrah talk here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT