ADVERTISEMENT

Need room/rooms for minnesota game

Many of the hotels in the Iowa City area require a 2 night stay on home football weekends. You might want to look at hotels in the CR area also.

At this point in the game might want to start looking in davenport

Need 1or 2 double rooms for the night of the minnesota game. masboji@yahoo.com leave cell number thanks steve
You won't be finding anything in the IC area this late in the game. Most hotels in the southern part of CR are booked as well. You may wanna take the dude with the house up on his offer if you want to stay close.

We're in CR Marriott for $160 a night. Had some buddies look at CR this week and it is scarce..... Red Roof Inn has rooms though.

You can stay at my place. I live about a mile from the stadium. But your wife/gf has to sleep in my bed, if you smell what I'm cookin'.
Dude, you must be new here.
Always, I repeat always ask for a pic first.

There are tons available in Cedar Rapids. Probably aren't going to find one this late in IC, so go to hotels.com and find something you wouldn't mind staying in.

Actually call the hotels, that is your best shot. Internet doesn't work for this very well.

I'm sure he's looking for/hoping someone's plans have changed and are trying to dump rooms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT