ADVERTISEMENT

We've Played 3 Strong Defenses

Iowa will continue to struggle on offense as long as they have statues who turn the ball over as QB1, this is a annual thing at Iowa . Iowa's good Teams have had mobile QBs , Banks, Tate, Stanzi could move , Beathard was Mike Vick compared to every QB since. It is no coincidence especially with Iowa's lack of WRs and terrible Barnett OLs

Reactions: SDHawkDoc
Big 10 teams run clock which limits possessions and play prevent D from get go limiting big plays even when way behind.
Stats are for losers.
Big 12 teams as well as a lot of Pac 10 games I have seen over the past few years are tackling optional teams..

Big 10 teams and SEC teams seem to have stouter defenses over all. Iowa's defense usually plays great and tackles very well.

I have seen Big 12 games over the last decade where hand tackling, I MEAN HAND TACKLING, is the way they go, just terrible

Yeah, ISU has a great def. They have wins over No Dak, Ark St, Houston who is 2-4 w/ wins over Rice and a 3-3 TCU squad, and Baylor who is also 2-4 w/ wins over Air Force and Tarleton St.

I've got some prime beach property along the Carolina coast I'd like to move. Interested?
Yes, ISU would be a 7 to 8 win team in the Big 10 maybe less depending on their schedule. The Big 12 is an even weaker conf now.

Reactions: chuck285
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT