ADVERTISEMENT

Netanyahu Wins............

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:
I see the WH is showing it's typical class by avoiding congratulating Bibi. Bitter much? So typical of this group.
The White House isn't exactly on an elections winning streak lately. Wonder if they give that any thought...reflection...

Originally posted by sijoint:

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

This hypocrite whines about money influencing elections........after sinking American money into Israel's election to defeat Netanyahu? Throw them in prison....fine them if they don't vote.
ohwell.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/18 9:15 PM by sijoint
Mandatory voting would be a brilliant way to marginalize special interests and return our government back to the center. Given your views, I can understand why you wouldn't want that. While we are at it we should just adopt the rest of the Australian voting system including preferential voting and anti-gerrymandering provisions. Count me in.
No, it would be another way of conrolling/dictating people's lives......probably creat more voting abuse, voter fraud.....which Democrats are noted for.......like, "I'll you a new phone if you vote for me." Apparently Obama and the liberals don't really believe in what he's trying to sell because of what they just did.....tried to defeat Netanyahu...by spending money, dispatching people to Israel to defeat Netanyahu. This guy is sleeeeezy. Give him his old job back reorganizing Cuba....or Iran......some place other than the US. Take Valerie Jarrett and the rest of your low life administration with him.

This post was edited on 3/18 10:01 PM by sijoint
OK, break that logic down for me. If more people have a say in the election outcome, we are more controlled? So logically we should just let you vote for all of us and we would be much more free? You might need to do a little marketing because thats not a political philosophy thats readily apparent.

Also, if your Israel point is the same as the one in that article posted by 22 you are off point. That was a grant for voter turn out aimed at a 2017 election. If it impacted Bibi at all, it was only because he couldn't keep his own coalition together. But at least you are consistent in your views that citizens shouldn't vote, points for that.

This hypocrite whines about money influencing elections........after sinking American money into Israel's election to defeat Netanyahu? Throw them in prison....fine them if they don't vote.
ohwell.r191677.gif

Mandatory voting would be a brilliant way to marginalize special interests and return our government back to the center. Given your views, I can understand why you wouldn't want that. While we are at it we should just adopt the rest of the Australian voting system including preferential voting and anti-gerrymandering provisions. Count me in.
No, it would be another way of conrolling/dictating people's lives......probably creat more voting abuse, voter fraud.....which Democrats are noted for.......like, "I'll you a new phone if you vote for me." Apparently Obama and the liberals don't really believe in what he's trying to sell because of what they just did.....tried to defeat Netanyahu...by spending money, dispatching people to Israel to defeat Netanyahu. This guy is sleeeeezy. Give him his old job back reorganizing Cuba....or Iran......some place other than the US. Take Valerie Jarrett and the rest of your low life administration with him.

OK, break that logic down for me. If more people have a say in the election outcome, we are more controlled? So logically we should just let you vote for all of us and we would be much more free? You might need to do a little marketing because thats not a political philosophy thats readily apparent.

Also, if your Israel point is the same as the one in that article posted by 22 you are off point. That was a grant for voter turn out aimed at a 2017 election. If it impacted Bibi at all, it was only because he couldn't keep his own coalition together. But at least you are consistent in your views that citizens shouldn't vote, points for that.
No, all citizens should have the best opportunity as possible to vote......if they want to vote. They should have the freedom.....not to vote if they don't want to.
And it's well-known that Obama hates Netanyahu and he and Valerie Jarrett wanted him to lose..... so the monies were used to get the Palestinians out to vote., so don't bs me that the money was to be used to increase the overall turnout. Obama's excuse for not meeting with Bibi when he came to the US was "he didn't want to influence the election. Liar....by not meeting with him he was influencing the election. Israel is not liked by Obama.....he favors the Pals, the Muslims......his buddy Valerie Jarrett is a Muslim....an Iranian and they have their agenda.

ohwell.r191677.gif

No, all citizens should have the best opportunity as possible to vote......if they want to vote. They should have the freedom.....not to vote if they don't want to.
And it's well-known that Obama hates Netanyahu and he and Valerie Jarrett wanted him to lose..... so the monies were used to get the Palestinians out to vote., so don't bs me that the money was to be used to increase the overall turnout. Obama's excuse for not meeting with Bibi when he came to the US was "he didn't want to influence the election. Liar....by not meeting with him he was influencing the election. Israel is not liked by Obama.....he favors the Pals, the Muslims......his buddy Valerie Jarrett is a Muslim....an Iranian and they have their agenda.
I know it was for Arab turn out efforts, but it started way back in September of 2014 and Bibi wasn't scheduled to have an election until January of 2017, so its a bit of a stretch to call this a targeted effort to oust the guy.

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:
Originally posted by 22*43*51:

That's very interesting. Thanks.

Nice to see my tax money and my government supporting the good guys for a change.
The US policy of picking winners and loser's in the ME is older than Methuselah.

But, I also recognize you backhanding the Jews as "bad guys" which is at least consistent with your anti-Semitic posting history.
Well sure. And all around the world. But we usually aren't obvious about it with allies. In fact, even in this case, it seems very tame and above board. Rather less blatant than Obama campaigning for/against candidates in "official" American states and territories. And hardly a drop in the bucket compared with Israeli attempts to subvert our elections.

That said, I disapprove. We should stop meddling so much. I'm sure there are some countries where I would approve. But too many times when we meddle, violent conflict isn't far behind. Back in the 70s and 80s we had some sense of the limits that were proper. But we have "deregulated" in this sphere, as in others, with dubious consequences.

This post was edited on 3/18 9:43 AM by What Would Jesus Do?
Within the span of 18 minutes you went from being happy about this meddling to disapproving.

What changed?
Your comprehension?
My comprehension?

I was comparing your 3rd post in this thread to the one I quoted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT