ADVERTISEMENT

New Data Links Pandemic’s Origins to Raccoon Dogs at Wuhan Market

The only problem with covid coming from racoon dogs, Germany has been studying that for 3 years and hasn't found a single example.of racoon dogs carrying covid outside of a lab....

And, they FOUND the samples in the raccoon dogs in the Wuhan markets, so I guess we can throw this "3 years of study" to the wayside, now.

And, they FOUND the samples in the raccoon dogs in the Wuhan markets, so I guess we can throw this "3 years of study" to the wayside, now.
Read the article Joe. Just like Germany killed off a mink population, it was found Sars can go from human to animal. It has not been found that it goes from animal to human. Research is already posted, have at it.

It has not been found that it goes from animal to human.
That is precisely what the newer Wuhan data indicates.

It is unsurprising that some of the variants which now infect humans may have mutated enough they will not cross over into bats or raccoon dogs.

Minks are not on the list of what Covid was associated with in Wuhan, so not really sure why you're citing studies on them.

That is precisely what the newer Wuhan data indicates.

It is unsurprising that some of the variants which now infect humans may have mutated enough they will not cross over into bats or raccoon dogs.

Minks are not on the list of what Covid was associated with in Wuhan, so not really sure why you're citing studies on them.
No it doesn't. They are trying to say that's what the data indicates and are getting crushed for attempting to do so.

As far as your ignorance on the mink, and other animal population, China conducted many studies on animal carriers, none were found to pass to humans.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The only problem with covid coming from racoon dogs, Germany has been studying that for 3 years and hasn't found a single example.of racoon dogs carrying covid outside of a lab....

FUNFACT: The origin of SARS-Cov-2 was not "Germany". It was "China".

FUNFACT: The origin of SARS-Cov-2 was not "Germany". It was "China".
A lab in China, we know.

Good news Joe, Data isn't origin specific.

This week it will be racoon dogs next week it will be turtle lemurs and meanwhile the scientific community will just keep losing credibility.

**** China, I'm looking at the German studies.
The German studies were ONLY identifying whether there were prevalent infections in GERMAN populations.

That study is not related AT ALL to the potential source in CHINA.

Are you unable to understand this?

AND, they ONLY TESTED 11 Raccoon Dogs!!!

"Due to the small sample size for raccoon dogs, it is not possible to make a serious statement about the seroprevalence of the population."

They drew no conclusions on WHETHER raccoon dogs could be infected.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Your first point is unbelievably hilarious. We know gain of function research in China is not illegal. I mean really that is your argument? It is illegal in the US as is funding it. Fauci and crew did that. They shifted this research to labs like the one in Wuhan BECAUSE it was legal there and not legal here. They hid their trail as well on their involvement and the funding they provided. That is the entire damned point and I think you know that.
LOL...it's only gain-of-function if it results in...you know...gain of function. What they were doing isn't generally regarded as gain-of-function anywhere and was passed by NIH. The grant is public record as are the reports so I have no idea where you're getting your "hid the trail" bullshit. That one chimeric strain did possibly become more contagious was a surprise to everyone.

Bottom line - and read carefully - NONE OF THE VIRUSES THEY WERE WORKING ON COULD HAVE POSSIBLY BECOME CoV-2. Period. Full stop. It has absolutely ZERO bearing on a potential lab incident involving Covid. Read that bolded part out loud. It's idiotic bullshit designed to muddy the water.
The scientist Shi was quoted when the pandemic began that she wondered if the virus came from her lab. That comment from her initially has now been scrubbed clean and she is towing the communist party line. Tell me genius if she is so sure if her position why hasn't she flung the doors open to her lab. Why has she been in virtual hiding since those initial comments? A scientist in Australia is one I missed but I don't believe that person. For someone that is so determined to defend scientists and use their quotes it sure is strange that you don't see the need for actual scientific investigation within the lab studying coronaviruses at the birthplace of the coronavirus pandemic. That isn't science by the way....it is propaganda

LOL...and that's just a bunch of additional bullshit proving my earlier statement. God could grab you by the ears and scream in your face that you're wrong and you would dismiss it. You "missed" the Australian scientist? No big deal...you just don't believe her. That you can type that without recognizing how stupid it makes you look is remarkable.
As for you trying to make some sort of claim about how the virus is one thing or another you are full of shit. The head of the cdc testified in front of congress a few short weeks ago saying he believes it is lab made and thay fauci silenced him. That doesnt by the way validate it being a lab leak but he isn't some crazy person. But you dismiss him because you are a liberal and for some reason defending China and fauci is absolutely required. You are absolutely not on the side if science.or truth.
LOL...the Trump appointed head of the CDC who was described by scientists as the absolute worst person to head the agency in a time of crisis. Here you go...I don't believe him. He's spouting propaganda. Boom! See how stupidly simple that looks? Yeah, that's you above.

FTR, here is Redfield outlining his approach to confronting AIDS: “It is time to reject the temptation of denial of the AIDS/HIV crisis; to reject false prophets who preach the quick-fix strategies of condoms and free needles; 😲 to reject those who preach prejudice; and to reject those who try to replace God as judge. The time has come for the Christian community—members and leaders alike—to confront the epidemic”. Uh huh...sure.

As for the rest, I'm not defending anything except the science that's known. I'm calling out your bullshit. I'm very interested in seeing the evidence that the FBI claims points to a lab incident. If it's compelling, I have no problem - as I have stated numerous times - recognizing a lab leak. That's the difference between us.
By the way lots.if scientists are now starting to speak off the record about being afraid to speak because anyone that did so had their careers threatened or ended. Does that sound like science to you? I'm guessing you are just fine with it because it fits your religious dogma
Off the record? That's not very compelling. There are scientists who have argued for a lab leak...tell us how their careers have been impacted. That would be what is called "evidence" - a concept you don't seem to comprehend. And "religious dogma"??? BWAHAHAHAHA! You have me confused with your sainted CDC head.

Last edited:
Was found to have received the virus, from a human.

No; they found the virus in that corner of the wet markets.
WITH racoon dog DNA. Which establishes the first variants in animal vectors exactly in the corner of the wet market that human infections occurred.

They have NOT identified any "animal" or cluster of cases associated with the lab. If you want a lab-leak hypothesis that is supported by evidence, then a cluster, or MORE THAN ONE cluster, around the lab, is needed. Particularly in a circular area surrounding the lab, because there's no rationale the virus would only travel in a single direction from the lab under a lab leak claim.

Reactions: cigaretteman
**** China, I'm looking at the German studies.

So, your premise here, is:

Because German researchers tested 11 raccoon dogs across Germany (ONLY in Germany, NOTHING in China), and did not find evidence of endemic SARs-Cov-2 infection in them....
it is thus impossible for raccoon dogs in the wet markets in Wuhan, where they ACTUALLY FOUND EVIDENCE of the virus in those animals, to be a "source" vector for the pandemic.
And thus, the ONLY other possibility is a lab-leak.

Did I get that one right?

So, your premise here, is:

Because German researchers tested 11 raccoon dogs across Germany (ONLY in Germany, NOTHING in China), and did not find evidence of endemic SARs-Cov-2 infection in them....
it is thus impossible for raccoon dogs in the wet markets in Wuhan, where they ACTUALLY FOUND EVIDENCE of the virus in those animals, to be a "source" vector for the pandemic.
And thus, the ONLY other possibility is a lab-leak.

Did I get that one right?
To be most accurate, they found viral genetic material commingled with raccoon dog genetic material in swabs from the market which does suggest that the raccoon dogs were carriers.

Last edited:
To be most accurate, they found viral genetic material commingled with raccoon dog genetic material in swabs from the market which does suggest that the raccon dogs were carriers.

YeaBut......the Germans tested 11 raccoon dogs in Germany for Covid and didn't find any, thus it's impossible for Covid to have come from anywhere except a lab-leak! CHECKMATE, scientists!!!

Reactions: cigaretteman
Wait, do people really still think it wasn’t leaked from a lab?
It's amazing isn't it? I suppose it might not have been but to presume it wasn't and isolate and ridicule people for wanting it investigated has been a surreal thing to witness

The emails that just recently came out where fauci and other scientists are suppressing the conversation within the scientific community to push a narrative of the wet market are enough to demonstrate that everything he stated was motivated by things other than science. One of the emails indicated that an investigation of the lab would hurt science in China. Let that sink in....that the investigating to find the truth should be stopped because science in China would be damaged.

Ooooh....hearings!!!!
Testimony from scientists Joe. The people you worship. Unless of course the scientist doesn't share your convictions.

Maybe publish some graphs you don't understand to refute their testimony under oath.

Testimony from scientists Joe. The people you worship. Unless of course the scientist doesn't share your convictions.

Maybe publish some graphs you don't understand to refute their testimony under oath.
Who, Redfield? OMFG LOL.

Or maybe you’re referring to Marianette Miller-Meeks?

That’s a killer lineup of scientific heavyweights right there boyos!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT