ADVERTISEMENT

New HBO/Max Docuseries "Generation Hustle" about grifters

JupiterHawk

HR Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Jupiter, FL
It's really well done. There are ten episodes and each episode is a unique story so it doesn't drag as some other docuseries tend to do. It won't win any awards but it's a fun watch.

Some of the scams are relatively small like a teenager who takes his friends for about 500k and some are huge like the WeWork CEO - what a POS! Same for the UGA Frat boy Ponzi scheme.

Reactions: BEAVERDALEHAWK
Louis_Farrakhan_2018.jpg

MV5BZDBmMjY0ZGMtZWViMC00NTVhLThmMDctMTY3Y2NiYmFjMmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY1200_CR134,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Jesse_Jackson_2013.jpg

Joel-Osteen-2015.jpg

Muhammad.jpg

Bernie_Sanders_in_March_2020.jpg

and just to show I’m not partisan

45_donald_trump.jpg

Most men of God ate grifters, you got that right swag. A man with faith in Jesus is a man mankind cannot trust in matters concerning mankind.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Below are a couple of the multi-million dollar grifters on the show.

Pretended to be a Saudi Prince. Probably the most amazing scam I have seen on the show and really a nod to the stupid
gettyimages-1227877004_copy.jpg

This guy setup an office/hub for entrepreneurs in a small town in Bama. Of course the locals supported with investing a lot of money.

brief_2019-02-27T022448.914Z-1.jpg

It's really well done. There are ten episodes and each episode is a unique story so it doesn't drag as some other docuseries tend to do. It won't win any awards but it's a fun watch.

Some of the scams are relatively small like a teenager who takes his friends for about 500k and some are huge like the WeWork CEO - what a POS! Same for the UGA Frat boy Ponzi scheme.

Damn. Thank you for the recommendation. I just watched the first episode and it was outstanding.

Damn. Thank you for the recommendation. I just watched the first episode and it was outstanding.

Glad you like it! The first episode is definitely extreme. It's amazing what someone can/will do for money.

Below is the episode list.

Episode 1: “The Hollywood Con Queen”

Episode 2: “The Party’s Over”

Episode 3: “The 23 Lives of Jeremy Wilson”

Episode 4: “Anna Delvey Takes Manhattan”

Episode 5: “The Cult of WeWork”

Episode 6: “Baekeland”

Episode 7: “Frat Boy Ponzi”

Episode 8: “Prince of Fraud”

Episode 9: “The Alabama Exit”

Episode 10: “A Scam with a Beat”

The Frat Boy Ponzi scheme made me laugh. For the life of me I can't believe people would give a 20 year old thousands of dollars off one fairly easy, albeit ballsy, market play. After the Dec 2018 fade he shared the exact same spread sheet from the month before and no one noticed? No one noticed the huge market dip and didn't find it odd their account stayed the exact same? I sure as hell noticed mine (greatest economy ever, my ass 45).

A Jackass ripped off a bunch of stupid douchebags and is now in prison. OK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT