ADVERTISEMENT

New Jersey 2nd graders

Should be a fun time

@globalhawk weren’t you the one last weekend railing on me because I only showed one example of young grade schoolers being taught this subject and how the Florida law was a waste of legislation because it just doesn’t happen?

And if you don’t like the Fox link in OP, here’s another

And Google will return many more

Last edited:
If more states like New Jersey start teaching Gender
Identity to 2nd Graders, then you will see more parents
stop sending their children to public schools.

Parochial schools, private schools, charter schools,
endowment academies, home schooling will all get
more consideration from parents.

Should be a fun time

@globalhawk weren’t you the one last weekend railing on me because I only showed one example of young grade schoolers being taught this subject and how the Florida law was a waste of legislation because it just doesn’t happen?

I followed the links in your articles to the actual standards and lesson plan because I was interested in what NJ was expecting kids to learn by the end of 2nd grade. I didn't find the horrible indoctrination Fox and other conservative sites are claiming. The way I read the standards and the lesson plan, I think the intent is for kids to talk about the expectations for girls and boys. (i.e. pink is for girls, trucks are for boys, etc.) I see their goal as making kids aware that even though they are a girl they can like "boy" things and activities, and the reverse for boys. I don't see any mention of the idea of choosing your gender, instead they are teaching that your gender shouldn't stop you from enjoying things that are often associated with the opposite gender. I included the links to the standards and the lesson plan mentioned in the articles. I would appreciate others showing me where NJ is pushing the idea that 2nd graders can choose whether to be a boy or girl.

If this is true then it is absolute bull crap. Unacceptable.

Reactions: Jan Itor
If this is true then it is absolute bull crap. Unacceptable.
Read the links included in my post. I think you will agree the intent is different from the slant of the linked articles.
I followed the links in your articles to the actual standards and lesson plan because I was interested in what NJ was expecting kids to learn by the end of 2nd grade. I didn't find the horrible indoctrination Fox and other conservative sites are claiming. The way I read the standards and the lesson plan, I think the intent is for kids to talk about the expectations for girls and boys. (i.e. pink is for girls, trucks are for boys, etc.) I see their goal as making kids aware that even though they are a girl they can like "boy" things and activities, and the reverse for boys. I don't see any mention of the idea of choosing your gender, instead they are teaching that your gender shouldn't stop you from enjoying things that are often associated with the opposite gender. I included the links to the standards and the lesson plan mentioned in the articles. I would appreciate others showing me where NJ is pushing the idea that 2nd graders can choose whether to be a boy or girl.

NY Post??? Lol

So…a bs nothing burger from a MAGA idiot and jumped on by moderate Jan. Lol

I have third graders telling other kids their bi-sexual, and yes, they know what it means and another third grader wants to be gender neutral.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk

As expected, the right took a pretty mild thing and twisted it into the culture war fodder they need to keep their base unfocused on the truly terrible legislation they are ramming through the court system right now.

I have third graders telling other kids their bi-sexual, and yes, they know what it means and another third grader wants to be gender neutral.
This is also true. If you don't think 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders talk about these things and understand them then you haven't had kids that young since 1990. Either the internet or TV or just from being exposed to gender identity out in public, they know about. And like naughty words, there isn't anything you can do to stop it. Should it be taught in schools? Well, for me that depends on the details. I certainly don't see anything wrong with what they are doing in New Jersey though.

I briefly perused the 66 page NJ education standards.

General takeaway: If you are raising your boy like a boy or girl like a girl, rest assured NJ is here to tell your child you're doing it wrong!

It’s funny when old South Park episodes with outrageous takes become reality soon after.

I am a little drunk; but, yes I was trying to be nice. You need to seriously get a life beyond a message board. Maybe open a window? Start looking at the good in life and not think the world is against you. Life’s short - don’t live it on a message board

I am saving this on my phone so I have something to remind me.

6c21yv.jpg

I am saving this on my phone so I have something to remind me.

6c21yv.jpg
Holy shit. Kinda wish I knew how to do that artwork. May be a million dollar T-shirt these days (sorta serious).

I do apologize for taking away from the original subject though

Editing this for the shirt - take off the “Beyond the message Board” and I think we have a winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral

Did we get taught about booze and STDs in 2nd grade? Cant remember.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT