ADVERTISEMENT

New Papa Johns ad campaign

mstp1992

HR Legend
Dec 10, 2011
Cedar Rapids -- Iowa City
faseb.org
DNkiiedXUAEZ636.jpg

He claims he is losing money because of the NFL "boycott" and we have pointed out in a previous thread how he is at least stupid if he thinks that's why.

That's just crazy talk. It amazes me that you guys think people can piss off half of their clientele, and it won't hurt financially.

That's just crazy talk. It amazes me that you guys think people can piss off half of their clientele, and it won't hurt financially.
What snowflakes are pissed off by the kneeling for the anthem?

I don't happen to agree with the players 'protests' but don't let it ruffle my feathers either. It's like some who were all up in arms about "Hobby Lobby" and whatever the heck their issue was. There are more important things to be concerned with. (I know, poor grammar -- I can never remember how to end those types of sentences; '...with which...' maybe?)

Papa John is a jackass. Blaming the NFL for his deficiencies.

What's a "conservative" thing that the NFL players could do? If respectfully taking a knee during the national anthem is a "liberal" thing, when wouldn't "standing" for the national anthem be a "conservative" thing?

The players can do any "conservative" thing they like, I'll still watch the NFL games I want to watch. NFW I'm missing a football game I want to watch because of a political gesture. Only weak assed fans will not watch because of a perceived political action.

If I was a gullible (deplorable) and voted for Trump, I'd still watch the games I wanted and think what a candy-assed president I voted for. Fortunately for me I don't have that burden to carry.

What snowflakes are pissed off by the kneeling for the anthem?

I don't happen to agree with the players 'protests' but don't let it ruffle my feathers either. It's like some who were all up in arms about "Hobby Lobby" and whatever the heck their issue was. There are more important things to be concerned with. (I know, poor grammar -- I can never remember how to end those types of sentences; '...with which...' maybe?)

Whether you think they are right or not, doesn't matter. They're out there, and they watch football.

Papa can't compete with Pizza Hut so wants to blame it all on black people. Yeah, he's racist.

It amazes me how you always make the most completely idioict blanket statements.

You are the NorthernHawkeye of the left. Congrats you douchebag.

LOL! The guy loses a s***-ton of money, and since that concerns him, he's now considered a racist. Every business owner must be a racist, I guess.

You must know a lot of inept business owners.

That's exactly what this dumbass is doing. It's not enough that he overlooks how shitty his pizza is, he also blames NFL players and their millions of supporters.

It amazes me how you always make the most completely idioict blanket statements.

You are the NorthernHawkeye of the left. Congrats you douchebag.
And yet this is exactly what he has done. Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Little Ceasars are his competition. They all restructured to serve up cheaper pies with retooled recipes. He didn't. So instead of recognizing that he failed in reading the market, Papa blames it on black athletes.

Sad you can't admit this.

Has anyone wondered why John Schnatter continues to insist on being the face of the brand and in commercials? Does he think he's a good actor or that he's just as well liked as Peyton or the other athletes in the commercials?

I get that he's the founder and his first name is in the name of the company but I'd like to see their marketing research that shows he's a valuable part of the brand.

^^^This!

It's the crappiest, most over-priced fast-food type pizza on the market AINEC. Little Caesar's & Domino's is better tasting pizza and a far better value overall. I hadn't eaten LC pizza in a long time until recently, and I was amazed at the bang for the buck and quality & flavor of their product. Get the ExtraMostBestest in either pepperoni or sausage and you can thank me later.

Better than Casey's IMO, come at me brah-chachos.

Your pizza tastes like shit and you were stupid to blame kneeling football players for your plummeting sales figures. Get a better business strategy. Hopefully centered around a better tasting pizza. Thanks.

Reactions: TheCainer
I respect Little Cesar's owner, but their pizza is terrible.

However, it's only slightly worse than Papa John's and costs 1/3 the price

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT