ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STORY -- The Hyball: Let's Catch Up

Bobby Loesch

Scout Team
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2023
Howdy, GIA! My weekly hoops column back for another season. And I am no less jacked about this women's team compared to last year.

How the heck has everybody been? After my second straight year abstaining from Iowa football -- a decision that continues to be validated, in perpetuity -- I am ready to swoop back in for what promises to be an incredible basketball season.

For those new to this column, it is typically more slanted toward the guys, but after last year's national championship game run and Big Ten Tournament title, my goal is to give a bit more ink to the gals this year.

It will not be difficult.
"We are winning the national championship" - Me, to literally no one after the Molly Davis buzzer beater

But it's got that feel already, doesn't it? Last year's squad was special. A forever team. It felt damn near impossible to simply hit Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V and get it all back again. And it's early -- we'll see where it all shakes out in the end, but this team is passing the vibes check with bright black* and gold colors.

(* - is bright black an oxymoron?)

So as CC and the Sunshine Gang take flight, I'm ready to get the metaphorical popcorn ready and do this one more time.

READ MORE: https://iowa.rivals.com/news/the-hyball-let-s-catch-up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News