ADVERTISEMENT

New Voter Registrations Spike 700% Since Sunday

Wonder where they found the voters...
200.gif

I mean the #1 issue for the Dems with Biden on the ballot was enthusiasm at the polls. It’s not surprising we are seeing a huge uptick in voter registrations.
I mean....700% is A LOT. 32 year olds are all of a sudden excited to vote for Kamala? The math doesn't math for me.

Its probably in how they calculated the 700%, just to get a "shock" number.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
Lovely. The game comes down to semantics.

An Orange decrepit pussy grapping fraud con criminal assaulted a woman and was forced to pay her 93 million for defamation after.

There.
Fixed it for you.
Feel better now MAGA.
One should always take MAGA’s feelings into account. They feel things more deeply than the sane among us.

Last edited:
I mean....700% is A LOT. 32 year olds are all of a sudden excited to vote for Kamala? The math doesn't math for me.

Its probably in how they calculated the 700%, just to get a "shock" number.
It is a lot but that is how unenthusiastic young people were about the two turds running. It’s unreal how much the republicans fumbled this nomination lol. With that being said, Trump still has a good chance of winning haha

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
It is a lot but that is how unenthusiastic young people were about the two turds running. It’s unreal how much the republicans fumbled this nomination lol. With that being said, Trump still has a good chance of winning haha
Again- maybe how they calculated. But a 32 yo woman - never registered to vote before- but NOW got off the couch for Kamala? They didn't register to vote for Hillary?

I just think its creative math.

• Haha
Again- maybe how they calculated. But a 32 yo woman - never registered to vote before- but NOW got off the couch for Kamala? They didn't register to vote for Hillary?

JFC. Nothing makes sense to conservatives.

A 32 year old woman hadn't voted before and decided to register. Holy shit. The Dems created a new program.

This is the reason I have always been liberal. My mind didn't shut down after birth.

I just looked at it briefly.

It's 700% total growth not growth for the dems. There are many "not ****ing her" voters also..

• Haha
Lovely. The game comes down to semantics.

An Orange decrepit pussy grapping fraud con criminal assaulted a woman and was forced to pay her 93 million for defamation after.

There.
Fixed it for you.
Feel better now MAGA.
You mean like “Border Czar”?

I just think it’s creative math.

I think you are just too dumb to understand the word under.

Just got mine on Tuesday!
DA LUNCHBOX IS GONNA SMUGGLE DA DEM VOTERS!! MONEY IN DA BANK ON DA TUESDAY MEANS DA LUNCHBOX IS PIMPIN ON WEDNESDAY! NOT GONNA EAT IN TEXAS DA LUNCH BOX DONT EAT NO PACE SALSA ONLY DA SALSA FROM DA NEW YORK CITY!!! LUNCH BOX AND DA CREW GONNA PICK UP DA 18 YEAR OLDS AND SEND DA WHEELS ON DA BUS ROUND 'N ROUND ALL DA WAY TO DA DEM VICTORY!!!

😉

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT