ADVERTISEMENT

New Year Resolutions (specifically to do w/HROT)

LesClaypool

HR Heisman
Jan 12, 2004
Got any? Make one up if you don't.

I have one (so far):

I will be much nicer to @goldmom in 2022. Over the years I have said some of the most awful things that I have ever said to anyone in my life - (real or message board) - to her. Can't go back now, but going forward, I promise not to be such a dick.

Cheers, Goldie! Happy New Year! May you and your family have a happy and safe 2022!

Last edited:
I have one (so far):

I will be much nicer to @goldmom in 2022. Over the years I have said some of the most awful things that I have ever said to anyone in my life - (real or message board) - to her. Can't go back now, but going forward, I promise not to be such a dick.

Cheers, Goldie! Happy New Year! May you and your family have a happy and safe 2022!
Don't do that!

I fully enjoy reading her putdowns of those who make negative personal comments. The responses are always more entertaining than the insults. She displays a razor wit, and always responds with cool, calculated aplomb.

I plan to post more pics

a70ba07dfbcacb3b29763dd731db8c06.jpg

I’d like to cut this (and all message boards, though I don’t post on others) out of my life entirely. It’s not an accretive behavior.

All the downsides of social media, which I’ve successfully pruned from my life.

Lots of y’all are cool, but the worst of society is reflected here as well.

I’d like to cut this (and all message boards, though I don’t post on others) out of my life entirely. It’s not an accretive behavior.

All the downsides of social media, which I’ve successfully pruned from my life.

Lots of y’all are cool, but the worst of society is reflected here as well.
Yep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT