ADVERTISEMENT

New York Times Helped Destroy Cheerleader Who Said N-Word, Silent on Hunter Biden for same language

Ironic.

Capitol-Insurrection-Trump-Coup.jpg
DFS...did you pick up this post card the last time you toured the Capitol?

Why is that? Is he living in the WH...going to HS or college?
I am sure if we woke up this morning to a video of Donald Trump Jr. dropping N bombs all over the place the Democrat state run media would just ignore it.

95% of media is in bed with the Democrat party and will help advance Democrats political aspirations and provide cover whenever needed.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I dont think your link says what you think it says. Lol
It says none of the accusations have been confirmed, and the only ones passing along the misinformation are tabloids and right wing propaganda outlets.

@abby97 said: “A recent review of Hunter Biden’s texts with his lawyer, George Mesires, proves that the Biden scion repeatedly used the n-word as a common descriptive in his communications.

There is no such proof.

I am sure if we woke up this morning to a video of Donald Trump Jr. dropping N bombs all over the place the Democrat state run media would just ignore it.

95% of media is in bed with the Democrat party and will help advance Democrats political aspirations and provide cover whenever needed.
Probably...but because young Trump was an active member of his dad’s Administration...and we all know, only the best were asked to serve The Donald.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
It says none of the accusations have been confirmed, and the only ones passing along the misinformation are tabloids and right wing propaganda outlets.

@abby97 said: “A recent review of Hunter Biden’s texts with his lawyer, George Mesires, proves that the Biden scion repeatedly used the n-word as a common descriptive in his communications.

There is no such proof.
You’re right. It might not even be Hunter’s lab top. “Russian disinformation”. 10% for the big guy.

There needs to be consistency in the 'n' word. Its either bad to say or it isn't. Regardless of who is saying it. I feel the same about the 'f' word, f*g

Reactions: abby97
This is complete nonsense. It's clear you didn't bother to inform yourself at even the most basic level.

The girl's video clip went viral in June 2020. The woke mob applied pressure. The UT cheer team withdrew her offer. UT pushed her to attend elsewhere, so she did.

In December 2020, the NYT tells her story, in context of the power of social media.

Fast forward to June 2021 right wing social media gins up their idiot followers (that's you) with their usual formula.

A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning https://nyti.ms/3rxt184
You're an idiot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT