ADVERTISEMENT

Newly arrived illegal immigrant kidnaps an 11-year-old girl and rapes her in his white van as her mother screams for help outside

One of the biggest issues with illegal immigrant crime is the difficulty finding them if they aren't caught quickly.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Lopez is from Guatemala and left the Central American country sometime in January, according to local station WPTV. When he crossed into Mexico, he reportedly surrendered to border patrol and was given a court date in 2027, after which he was released.

Are there other counties you can enter illegally, and then they automatically grant you a three year stay?

Lopez is from Guatemala and left the Central American country sometime in January, according to local station WPTV. When he crossed into Mexico, he reportedly surrendered to border patrol and was given a court date in 2027, after which he was released.

Are there other counties you can enter illegally, and then they automatically grant you a three year stay?
Probably, but they are most likely shit countries that people are running from in the first place.

This country is pretty messed up in the fact that it doesn’t seem to want to do anything to limit illegals coming in. The sad part is that they seem to get more attention and help then struggling Americans.

This is the question that the "no borders" crowd can't answer. There isn't a country on earth that has the immigration policy they want the US to adopt. Nothing even comes close.

Do you incessantly spam post so you and a few of your right-wing brethren can act out your righteous indignation on the daily?
stroke GIF

What's really sad is you actively seek these stories out and blast them out. Guess what? There are horrible human beings in this world, that's sadly a given.

I also know that you suck and I'm here to remind you of that.

Do you incessantly spam post so you and a few of your right-wing brethren can act out your righteous indignation on the daily?
stroke GIF

What's really sad is you actively seek these stories out and blast them out. Guess what? There are horrible human beings in this world, that's sadly a given.

Why are my stories "Spam," but the incessant leftist drivel of your comrades isn't?

Reactions: Chuck C
stroke GIF

Attack the messenger not the shit federal policy that keeps allowing this to occur. You know who sucks? You suck.

stroke GIF

So keep them coming, right Matty?

If only Congress could put together some legislation which would have increased the number of immigration judges. Oh, wait, what's that? Nevermind.

If only Congress could put together some legislation which would have increased the number of immigration judges. Oh, wait, what's that? Nevermind.
That bill didn’t increase the number of judges. It moved that process to a different department under DHS. USCIS.

Wouldn’t he have to have nuts for them to be numb? I mean, what guy refers to himself as Matti?
I'm just taking a guess here that @ReligionIzStupidGenderIzReal and @NoWokeBloke are just a few of your alt accounts that you use to prop up your inane comments?

You can't even spell my name correctly to insult it, you're just firing on all cylinders today, as usual.
I love calling out your stupidity, just waiting for you to show me that fake bravado of yours.

You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

Does that make
stroke GIF

Does that make it any better that we’re not vetting individuals before they come into our country?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT