ADVERTISEMENT

News from my weekend in IC…

Tx_Hawk

HB MVP
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
iowaswarm.com
For what it’s worth, here are some items of note…

1. Perkins is our starting PG for now. It’s not as much a slight to AU or DB as it is that Sandfort has been one of, if not our best player in practice. So I expect Perk, PMac, Sandfort, Murray, and Rebraca to be the 5 we start with.

2. Josh O has improved a little! Will need him to give us some minutes since we are so small.

3. Mulvey, on the other hand. Is really struggling defensively right now. I don’t see him playing meaningful minutes unless that improves substantially. This is just my opinion, however. Hopefully he picks things up as we move forward.

4. Dix is coming along and shooting the ball well. The thought of Sandfort x2 and Dix next year makes me smile from beyond the arc.

5. The Ulis suspension/incident could have been much much worse. I will leave it at that.

6. Great to see Proctor at the game. Recruiting continues to go well from all that I can tell.

7. Met with athletics on Friday and they seem very willing to do whatever they can to help, including, but not limited to petitioning season ticket holders for donations to the SWARM as part of their season tickets next year. I’m very excited about this….and they are open to additional solicitations prior to that.

8. Did anybody hear the SWARM commercial in the postgame show Saturday? I didn’t catch it. But I did see the logo on the scoreboard several times. Anybody else notice??

9. Our Duke/MSG experience is now full at 25 people. Very exciting!

10. It was great to see and meet many of you on Saturday. I hope to see you for the Wisconsin game at the courtyard.

Up to 260 members…gained several on Saturday. But a long long way to go.

Thanks to all for your support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News