ADVERTISEMENT

News source reminder

silasstarr

HR Legend
Aug 25, 2003
News.png

Reactions: strummingram
"The Hill" leans left and is of "mixed quality"?

I don't know about that....

I believe it, their "contributors" are a bunch of hacks. Surprised the NYP isn't lower and right more, surprised Mother Jones isn't lower and left more. How is RCP over on the right even with the WSJ? I'd put NPR further left too except for the piece they recently did on guns which was pretty down the middle. Maybe over-weighting? CNN and NYT should be about even on the L. I don't have a clue what the Financial Times is like, all their stuff is behind a paywall.

I believe it, their "contributors" are a bunch of hacks. Surprised the NYP isn't lower and right more, surprised Mother Jones isn't lower and left more. How is RCP over on the right even with the WSJ? I'd put NPR further left too except for the piece they recently did on guns which was pretty down the middle. Maybe over-weighting? CNN and NYT should be about even on the L. I don't have a clue what the Financial Times is like, all their stuff is behind a paywall.

The Hill leans to the right.

As for "contributors," that shouldn't matter. The actual slant on actual news stories is what should matter.

They do like a sensational headline, but I wouldn't call them "mixed quality".

I've always went to CNN.com for my news but it's basically an anti-trump news station now. You have to scroll down forever to see any actual news.

The only 4 I really pay any attention to are in the "high quality" range...good to know.

Btw, CATO, BBC, The Economist and Politico.

Have you considered that maybe it's you? Your personal political ideology alignment is garbage right thus sewing your ability to recognize balanced news coverage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT