ADVERTISEMENT

Newsom Seems Confused..

Trying waaaaaaay too hard scruffy.. again.
I posted a Twitter link. Despite how intimidating I'm sure that level of commitment is to you, I promise it didn't take much effort. Way to excuse the comments by Newsom, though.

Keep trying, maybe sometime something will stick. But probably not. 91.

Of course Newsome is right. The "policy" that confuses people was a ballot initiative passes by the People of California, not the legislature or Governor:

It also doesn't preclude arrest or prosecution, just reduces penalty for first offense. Multiple/repeat offenses result in felony prosecution.

Weirdly, California also has below average amount of shoplifting compared to other states.

Hey... stop being articulate and logical with scruffy. He hates it when that happens! It confuses him too much.

Of course Newsome is right. The "policy" that confuses people was a ballot initiative passes by the People of California, not the legislature or Governor:

It also doesn't preclude arrest or prosecution, just reduces penalty for first offense. Multiple/repeat offenses result in felony prosecution.

Weirdly, California also has below average amount of shoplifting compared to other states.
“Weirdly” lol. I wonder why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT