ADVERTISEMENT

Next Door craziness

My Next Door feed is like night and day compared to the one when I lived on the West End. I wasn’t even in the bad part but everyone wanted to shoot animals and lock up anyone walking through the that “didn’t belong there”. I lived near West High and whenever kids would walk home people would be standing outside with their arms folded. They were always posting pictures of people saying “who is this” and half the time it was some high school kid walking on the sidewalk.

Was hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
My neighborhood might not be classy enough for such an app. However, a couple weeks ago there was a police presence lurking around. Apparently my no pic neighbor’s live in bf, who has been in and out of jail, stole her car and phone, then broke into the house by shattering a sliding glass window and the door frame. /csb

Lies No GIF
How oblivious I am to the rest of the world amazes my wife. Keep those blinders on!

My neighborhood might not be classy enough for such an app. However, a couple weeks ago there was a police presence lurking around. Apparently my no pic neighbor’s live in bf, who has been in and out of jail, stole her car and phone, then broke into the house by shattering a sliding glass window and the door frame. /csb
No, that's actual crime. Nextdoor is for whitepeople crime. For example: "I saw a Franklin police car driving down Cool Springs Boulevard today."*

* Actual post title from my neighborhood Nextdoor.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Much like Facebook, I take the good with the bad on Nextdoor. It's comical to scroll through the coyote threads, restaurant reviews, and complaining about fireworks but I have also found some good small-job contractors, scrappers, and sold a few things on there too.

I have denied every attempt to get me to sign up for my neighborhood website. My assumption is drama queens and complainers.
I can confirm your assumption.

I didn't sign up...but the Frau did. She keeps me up to date.

Crazy town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT