ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Combine Invites

I have seen Boettger listed as a possible 7th round pick as well. Given Cole Croston’s ability to make the Patriots as an UDFA, maybe someone drafts Ike and possibly Boone, too, in that final round.

I have seen Welsh everywhere from 5th to 7th. His versatility will get him drafted. I read that Center May be his best fit in the NFL.

Niemann will have to have a good Pro day.

Reactions: eobhawk
Thank you, Blair, for the link to the website. They have write ups on each player attending the combine along with projections, grades, weaknesses and strengths. It also has nice filters to see which schools and conferences are sending kids to the workout.

Thank you, Blair, for the link to the website. They have write ups on each player attending the combine along with projections, grades, weaknesses and strengths. It also has nice filters to see which schools and conferences are sending kids to the workout.
Yeah, those are great.

Did you read this one on Daniels?

He needs to get stronger, but he's a plus run blocker and pass protector with a chance to become a Pro Bowl starter.

I have seen Boettger listed as a possible 7th round pick as well. Given Cole Croston’s ability to make the Patriots as an UDFA, maybe someone drafts Ike and possibly Boone, too, in that final round.

I have seen Welsh everywhere from 5th to 7th. His versatility will get him drafted. I read that Center May be his best fit in the NFL.

Niemann will have to have a good Pro day.

Really a stretch to see teams taking guys who were marginal draft picks to start with and were injured all year. Teams are not going to use draft picks on guys who are no guarantee to be physically ready to play if they aren't elite level talent. Just the way it is. I don't see how Croston making the Patriots influences other teams to take Boettger or Myers. Boettger and Myers will both be in camps if healthy due to the KF influence and teams know they will come in well schooled.

Welsh will be an interesting case. He is smallish, but can block.

How long has the combine been inviting early entry players? Is there a limit on how many non senior prospects that can attend?

I was hoping for 6 draftees this year. Id like to see Niemann get a strong look at least. I had my doubts about Myers and Boettger so Im not surprised there. Welsh was getting schooled regularly by NC State DL during Senior Bowl practices. Hope he has a great combine and gets a shot somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT