NFL games on Christmas Day?

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
Count me in!

Caleb Williams beating the Packers on Christmas sounds wonderful

Caleb Williams beating the Packers on Christmas sounds wonderful
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

It's stupid to play Wednesday games that late in the season when all bye weeks are over
If they have all teams involved play the previous Saturday then they will have the same number of rest days as any team that plays on a Sunday and then a Thursday.

Reactions: Bro D
Maybe I would watch when I am old and retired.

But turning on a football game on Christmas Day with kids in the house would make me feel like an absolute piece of shit. If there was ever a day to turn off the tv and spend time with loved ones, it’s Christmas.

Maybe I would watch when I am old and retired.

But turning on a football game on Christmas Day with kids in the house would make me feel like an absolute piece of shit. If there was ever a day to turn off the tv and spend time with loved ones, it’s Christmas.
Pfft... After they open gifts they spend the day playing with the new stuff and leaving the boxes all over. And then the toys all over. And then the cookies and treats all over. Maybe I'm projecting.

• Sad
Reactions: ping72
Of course the Chiefs are involved.

I swear I'll never get to see a noon Sunday Chiefs game the rest of my lifetime.

Of course the Chiefs are involved.

I swear I'll never get to see a noon Sunday Chiefs game the rest of my lifetime.

Looks like there are 3 scheduled so far this year. :) Weeks 10 (home Denver), 12 (at Carolina) and 15 (the Browns?).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT