ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Brooks Moves Back To Georgia?

Don’t think it has anything to do with where he’s going to play college football. Hearing more about Texas than anyone else.

Reactions: kkhawk
I am hearing from the premium board? That’s just great
This is why I do not follow recruiting much and especially do not get real excited until they enroll in school. And with the portal it is now hard to know when someone is leaving or coming. Curt Flood would be really happy to see what has happened since he sued to be I think the first free agent.

well-bye-later.gif

Juan Harris
Sadly I think you’re right. Harris had the wrong people telling him he was bigger than Iowa. From what I’ve been told when he was living in Iowa with people (like his HS coaches) he was with had his best interest in mind, unlike from where he’s at and no coincidence when he came back to Iowa after spending time there is when the decommits happened. I think brooks has lot of outside factors playing in besides his immediate family. I think whatever P4 school he signs with I’d bet my life savings he never plays a meaningful snap and doesn’t last more than a season or 2 before transferring including Iowa but I think that ship has sailed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT