ADVERTISEMENT

No. 3 House Republican Elise Stefanik echoed racist theory allegedly espoused by suspect

The dems aren't the ones that keep bringing it up. The reps need somone to punch down on and trans people are an easy target.
No. They just think a somebody with a penis should be able to compete against women, use whatever locker room they feel like on any given day and have access to free everything and nobody should say a fricking word.

when was Biden going to hammer the “rich” to pay for everything ? Still waiting.

democrats will find out soon screaming MAGA every three seconds while actually doing nothing has consequences.
Did they hammer the rich ? No.
did they make healthcare cheaper? No.

two things average Joe would have no problem with if they actually did it.

I'd guess there's like a 1% chance that Elise actually has any genuinely held beliefs with regards to the Replacement Theory stuff. I'm sure she'd rather be the admired moderate, thoughtful and accepted, perhaps even an icon - for a good reason. Rather than being stuck trading in race related conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately, with the current state of the MAGA GOP that's how you disappear or get forced out.

So while it's just a tool for politicians like Elise to agitate the base, drive turnout and win elections. It has unfortunate implications for everyone else. We'll probably continue to see more of it as it contains some seemingly effective aspects:

1. Republicans/conservatives being victimized by being replaced/silenced loss of power. This theme is consistent, loud and frequent. Very comfortable for the base.
2. Democrats/Elites/Deep Staters are the perpetrators, the bad guys pulling levers and moving pieces to achieve power and ultimately destroy the very essence of the nation. Another very comfortable notion to nod along with.
3. Immigrants/non-whites/Jews as the tool the Democrats utilize to achieve their aims. Hard to say how important this actually is to the MAGA base. For a lot of people just the first two may be enough to get agitated, but for others this may be icing on the cake and for some this may be the most significant aspect.
#2 is perhaps the very basic belief of "the new Republican Party"...
#3 is key to propagating #2.....key to the "us vs. them" mentality that MAGAs and Russian bots need to have disseminated throughout then body politic.....
#1 is a consequence of #2 and #3.....moderates within the party need to be silenced quickly because they can cause more internal strife than the political opposition can. It always appears "stronger" to attack the opposition and always messier to clean-up within one's organization. (Plus..."the inside the party stuff" can come back and bite you in the ass.)

Rather heady stuff.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Yay fascism!!!
I love the left's tropes, ya the right is facist. Which side wants and encourages censorship on all social media? Which side refuses to accept a decision of the courts? Which side refuses to enforce laws they don't agree with? (the illegal marching and protesting at justices homes is against both federal and state law due to intimidation and not enforcing the border) Clue, it's not the right.

No. They just think a somebody with a penis should be able to compete against women, use whatever locker room they feel like on any given day and have access to free everything and nobody should say a fricking word.

when was Biden going to hammer the “rich” to pay for everything ? Still waiting.
Man, you really hate penises! And free stuff sounds awesome, but not terribly practical. How about we just pay for it thru taxes like all the other modern countries?

I love the left's tropes, ya the right is facist. Which side wants and encourages censorship on all social media? Which side refuses to accept a decision of the courts? Which side refuses to enforce laws they don't agree with? (the illegal marching and protesting at justices homes is against both federal and state law due to intimidation and not enforcing the border) Clue, it's not the right.
I think the question most of us lefties have abby, is pure unadultered, non-filtered "free speech" to be tolerated in a free speech society? I think there is a strong case for "no"......Justice Holmes had a valid point...and he was hardly a "liberal".........

Clue...it is the right. You clearly never tire of being wrong.

I think the question most of us lefties have abby, is pure unadultered, non-filtered "free speech" to be tolerated in a free speech society? I think there is a strong case for "no"......Justice Holmes had a valid point...and he was hardly a "liberal".........
Who gets to decide what is truthful? Do you remember it was a lie to say the virus came from a lab until it wasn't. Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian Disinformation until it wasn't. Masks don't work until they do, until you need to wear 2 until they don't work again unless they are K95s.

Do any of these "ultimate truths" sound familiar? They all were blocked or had warning signs or got the posters thrown off social media. Even lib Bill Maher recognized it.

Are you upset by the language being used by the GOP? It isn’t new, by the way. Demonizing immigrants and Jews gets recycled quite often.
To the point, does it bother you what is being said by top GOP leadership and top conservative media figures?
I don’t live and breathe by how you interpret their remarks.

Man, you really hate penises! And free stuff sounds awesome, but not terribly practical. How about we just pay for it thru taxes like all the other modern countries?
Biden hasn’t raise taxes on rich. Why not?

no other modern countries protect the entire free world.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Who gets to decide what is truthful? Do you remember it was a lie to say the virus came from a lab until it wasn't. Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian Disinformation until it wasn't. Masks don't work until they do, until you need to wear 2 until they don't work again unless they are K95s.

Do any of these "ultimate truths" sound familiar? They all were blocked or had warning signs or got the posters thrown off social media. Even lib Bill Maher recognized it.
None of what you say has been proven other than by innuendo. The bullshit from the right, Breitbach and such sources can never be substantiated and often shown to be out right lies.....See Trump and the stolen election.....See Iowa republicans and the need to shore up voter fraud in Iowa with tighter voting restrictions....See McConnell/Grassley reinterpreting the US Constitution and blaming Joe Biden.....

Democrats wont talk about this stuff.....but Republicans will constantly talk about how Democrats do....doesn't need to be the truth, just part of the GOP "big lie" philosophy/
Have the democrats taken the wind out of the sail saying they don’t think men identifying as women should go into locker rooms where little girls are? Like at the ymca?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Absolutely despicable. Let’s see if FOX does the right thing and gets rid of that piece of shit. No chance. They obviously know what he’s been saying and haven’t done a damned thing about it to this point.

Reactions: NCHawk5
I don’t live and breathe by how you interpret their remarks.
How do you view their remarks? You don’t have to use a translation app to get the meaning, or to interpret. Are you fine with white replacement theory and anti-Semitic remarks as long as it helps to keep republicans in their offices?

Reactions: cigaretteman

Wrong again.

Have the democrats taken the wind out of the sail saying they don’t think men identifying as women should go into locker rooms where little girls are? Like at the ymca?
What "Democrats"? Im a lifelong card carrying Democrat and have attended 10 caucusses and dozens of precinct meetings and I have NEVER EVER this topic come up in conversation/debate/discussion at any organized party event....I have had a couple of guys in my golf foursome (Republicans) talk abut it, though....

Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian Disinformation until it wasn't.
The Hunter Biden laptop story is one of the dumbest of the rightwing pseudo scandals. "IRS scandal" level stupid. Hell, "Tan suit" level stupid.

Steve went full potato.
LOL. The guy who pushes any GOP bullshit scandal that comes down the pike is popping into this thread to do what he can to downplay this very real scandal from his own side. Because of course he is. The gaslighting, shamelessness and hypocrisy is the brand.

Even had the gall (of course) to bring in more of the usual GOP pushed culture war bullshit with the men having babies nonsense.

How do you view their remarks? You don’t have to use a translation app to get the meaning, or to interpret. Are you fine with white replacement theory and anti-Semitic remarks as long as it helps to keep republicans in their offices?
Just STOP. Argue with Joel. He’s always looking for someone to argue with.
I don’t know WTH replacement theory is so how can I be fine with it?
Anti Semitic remarks? Are you serious? What an awful accusation.
Just go away. And take that ugly dog with you.

That “female” swimmer from Penn sure doesn’t seem to hate penises. They like theirs so much they won’t have it cut off.

I think I’d prefer to pay taxes for stuff like better mental health support for folks who are struggling - that’s something I think is very worthy.

The Hunter Biden laptop story is one of the dumbest of the rightwing pseudo scandals. "IRS scandal" level stupid. Hell, "Tan suit" level stupid.
You should probably let the FBI know this.

What’s astonishing is that you think others who hold any sort of different political viewpoint are evil, deplorable and live in the mud. These might be people who work or live by you and don’t discuss politics or beliefs and just coexist.
Have you ever looked at them, understood what life events have formed them, and used that understanding to reflect on your own beliefs?
So those two clowns wearing the "I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat" shirts just are two, misguided folks?

Because their mom and dad were brother and sister excuses their beliefs?

That “female” swimmer from Penn sure doesn’t seem to hate penises. They like theirs so much they won’t have it cut off.

I think I’d prefer to pay taxes for stuff like better mental health support for folks who are struggling - that’s something I think is very worthy.
Well, I’m sure people will help if you reach out sweetie.

None of what you say has been proven other than by innuendo. The bullshit from the right, Breitbach and such sources can never be substantiated and often shown to be out right lies.....See Trump and the stolen election.....See Iowa republicans and the need to shore up voter fraud in Iowa with tighter voting restrictions....See McConnell/Grassley reinterpreting the US Constitution and blaming Joe Biden.....
I'm never said lies don't come from both sides, what I said is I don't want an all powerful government or monopolistic companies to tell me what the truth is. We are not China or North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech has been the cornerstone of America since it's founding.

Just STOP. Argue with Joel. He’s always looking for someone to argue with.
I don’t know WTH replacement theory is so how can I be fine with it?
Anti Semitic remarks? Are you serious? What an awful accusation.
Just go away. And take that ugly dog with you.
That’s the issue mom....No one knows whT “replacement theory” is, until a couple of wing-nut Republican congresspeople start talking about it and how it is an organized effort by Democrats to subvert republican democracy in America.

I'm never said lies don't come from both sides, what I said is I don't want an all powerful government or monopolistic companies to tell me what the truth is. We are not China or North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech has been the cornerstone of America since it's founding.
And I want someone to screen out all the out and out lies being thrown at us in the public sector. There has been so much fake bullshit lies thrown at me in the last 15 years I can barely keep the facts straight.what hS happened to the Republican Party since the days of Newt Gingerich is one of the great tragedies in American history. It has moved from a Party of Reasonbleness to a Party of Nonsense.

Biden hasn’t raise taxes on rich. Why not?

no other modern countries protect the entire free world.
He can't. Only Congress has that power. Two things.....1) it is not a high priority at the moment, and 2) there really is no desire to do so at this time. I would bet though, IF Congress passed such a measure, Biden would sign it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
He can't. Only Congress has that power. Two things.....1) it is not a high priority at the moment, and 2) there really is no desire to do so at this time. I would bet though, IF Congress passed such a measure, Biden would sign it.
He should have went scorched on it. His entire campaign was based on it.

He played the class warfare card 24/7. He won’t have a god damn thing to campaign on in 2024. A shit effort.

i didn’t tax the rich.
I didn’t make healthcare cheaper.
inflation is through the roof.
the price of gas is higher than hell.

he needs to announce in early 2023 he isn’t running again.

He should have went scorched on it. His entire campaign was based on it.

He played the class warfare card 24/7. He won’t have a god damn thing to campaign on in 2024. A shit effort.

i didn’t tax the rich.
I didn’t make healthcare cheaper.
inflation is through the roof.
the price of gas is higher than hell.

he needs to announce in early 2023 he isn’t running again.
Perhaps, but he never had the votes. 8 votes in the House.....and a -2 deficit in the Senate.....A Prez cant pass laws on his good looks....he needs votes...and he understood that ZERO were coming from the GOP. Other fish to fry. Regardless, he has been a huge improvement over the previous guy....You mention :healthcare".....hellsbells son, the Trump/GOP couldn't even get rid of "ObamaCare" and they HAD the votes to do so!
Pres Biden has had nothing to do with the spike in gas prices.....this is purely a decision made by Big Oil....inflation problems were started over 2 years ago with the pandemic and are gonna be with us until folks decide to go back to work.....

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Dems right here on this board have openly noted that changing demographics due to immigration have turned Texas from red to purple. And they have openly bragged that if Texas turns blue then it’s game over for Republicans at the national level.

That’s also why many Dems yearn for statehood for Puerto Rico. It’s not as if Democrats lie awake at night lamenting the fact that Puerto Ricans aren’t enjoying the full benefit of American citizenship. They covet the extra two senators and three electoral votes Puerto Rico would give them.

None of this is a secret. Show me where Stefanik called for violence against non-whites.
It's not immigrants turning Texas blue. Texas has always had a large hispanic population.

And I want someone to screen out all the out and out lies being thrown at us in the public sector. There has been so much fake bullshit lies thrown at me in the last 15 years I can barely keep the facts straight.what hS happened to the Republican Party since the days of Newt Gingerich is one of the great tragedies in American history. It has moved from a Party of Reasonbleness to a Party of Nonsense.
Hire a proof reader if you want a screener, I'm smart enough to do my own filtering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT