ADVERTISEMENT

No Second Debate

Interesting…

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”
Well, if Black Insurrectionist--I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS | @DocNetyoutube said it, then it must be 100% factual (despite the fact I've never ever heard of this person, it MUST be true).

EDIT: Does he follow and back true patriots, follow black, true patriots (misspelling black), or does he follow 'back true' patriots? Can someone help me out here?

Interesting…

“I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked. Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.”
Give me one question that was not expected to be ask by any 12 year old child in the world. Your whistleblower needs to find another line of work.

I would think at minimum ABC should be listing it as an in kind campaign contribution publicly. Obviously the dems apply no standards to anyone on their side of the aisles. The same people were cheering for dick cheney of all people last week.
What did ABC do that you disagree with? They can't help Trump talking like the fool he is.

Interesting…

LOL. Let us know when your boy's investigators get back to us with a comprehensive report on Obama's birth certificate.

Reactions: Tunadog
All the debate questions were super softball questions for both candidates.

What is your plan for the border?
Tell us about your economic policies?
Do you want Ukraine to win?
Would you veto a national abortion ban?
Would you sign a national bill legalizing abortion?
How would you deport 11 million people?
Would you ban fracking?
Why have your positions changed?
Are you acknowledging that you lost in 2020?

I mean, if they didn't gameplan for those questions, it's on them. They're all super relevant, timely questions.

It's not always the refs fault.

All the debate questions were super softball questions for both candidates.

What is your plan for the border?
Tell us about your economic policies?
Do you want Ukraine to win?
Would you veto a national abortion ban?
Would you sign a national bill legalizing abortion?
How would you deport 11 million people?
Would you ban fracking?
Why have your positions changed?
Are you acknowledging that you lost in 2020?

I mean, if they didn't gameplan for those questions, it's on them. They're all super relevant, timely questions.

It's not always the refs fault.
I mean, we already know Trump didn’t do any real debate prep, but that can’t possibly be his fault.

There are 360000 members; they are separated in age by 13 years; and went to different schools.

You’re embarrassing yourself and you should push away from the keyboard for a bit.

Woah, really weird!

alaruran-pugazh.gif

Last edited:
And, hate to say this but not really, Hey OP.....

ive-2024-pepsi-x-starship-summer-festa-concept-photo-2-v0-qfwblkj8uh8d1.jpg

see below, got you by a minute....

Interesting…

Anybody over 12 would have known what questions were going to be asked. How stupid are trump and the fools trying to make excuses for him.

Anybody over 12 would have known what questions were going to be asked. How stupid are trump and the fools trying to make excuses for him.
Biden got his butt kicked Democrats held him accountable and forced him out. Donny gets his butt kicked and MAGA wants to arrest the moderators and strip ABC of their broadcast license. I can't wait for the election to run their face in another loss.

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT