ADVERTISEMENT

NOLA & St. Louis, Mo archdioceses advise parishioners to not take the J&J vaccine

If only they knew how many children died making the phones they use and the clothes they wear. As per usual, the Catholic Church is ripe with moralistic inconsistencies.

Two morally compromised cell lines. The Catholic Church once again displaying their selective moral indignation.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
The OP might know the Church view on these vaccines. The others posting clearly do not. Wendy, very out of character for you too. Be better!

The OP might know the Church view on these vaccines. The others posting clearly do not. Wendy, very out of character for you too. Be better!
You will have to excuse me if I’ve had my fill of Catholic moral outrage.

Maybe they ought to check in with HQ:

"All vaccinations recognised as clinically safe and effective can be used in good conscience with the certain knowledge that the use of such vaccines does not constitute formal co-operation with the abortion from which the cells used in production of the vaccines derive," the Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith announced in a statement on Monday.

The text, which was approved by Pope Francis, also said there was "a moral imperative" to ensure that poorer countries received access to effective vaccines.

So some rogue American archbishops and cardinals are going to publicly defy the Pope's guidance on this? That doesn't seem very smart IMO. I look forward to their private meetings at the Vatican and their subsequent inquisition proceedings.

6dd.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT