ADVERTISEMENT

Noles of HROT.........

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
I am asking nicely that you please cheer a bit and send some emotional energy the way of the Iowa basketball program this Thursday. We are playing the evil Fighting Izzos of Michigan State Sex Crime University and need all the positive mojo we can get.

I feel like for the most part we have been welcoming and tolerant to our America's Dong posters and feel that a gesture of support for a much-challenged basketball program fighting to become relevant again would be a nice token of appreciation.

Thank you and God bless.

tenor.gif

I am asking nicely that you please cheer a bit and send some emotional energy the way of the Iowa basketball program this Thursday. We are playing the evil Fighting Izzos of Michigan State Sex Crime University and need all the positive mojo we can get.

I feel like for the most part we have been welcoming and tolerant to our America's Dong posters and feel that a gesture of support for a much-challenged basketball program fighting to become relevant again would be a nice token of appreciation.

Thank you and God bless.

Well, we've certainly got our own problems, given our mad dash to the bubble, but you got it.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT