ADVERTISEMENT

Noles - what’s your biscuit and gravy recipe?

HROT

HB Heisman
Nov 5, 2006
Let’s share them. I might have switched sides to the Confederacy if I was served some Southern B & G

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I made some bomb ass mushroom gravy last week and had some leftover so I decided to put it on a couple plant based sausages and it was delicious. I’ll definitely be doing that again.

Let’s share them. I might have switched sides to the Confederacy if I was served some Southern B & G
We never did cook B&G at the house and these days don’t eat that delicious concoction. It can be a coma inducing pleasure, tho.
Way back, an old roommate would use bacon or sausage grease, milk, and flour as I remember it using his prized cast iron. A bit of salt and plenty of black pepper… Use care not to burn the milk.

Last edited:
Take a biscuit, split it in half, then pour gravy on it. Easy.

I made some bomb ass mushroom gravy last week and had some leftover so I decided to put it on a couple plant based sausages and it was delicious. I’ll definitely be doing that again.

Plant based sausage and mushroom gravy?

ba8e25d1-0e05-46b7-87c9-2552c1ae1fda_text.gif

Take a biscuit, split it in half, then pour mild spicy sausage gravy on it. Easy.
FIFY.

Easy recipe….brown the MSS then either remove the grease or leave it in the skillet, add flour to the browned sausage, add milk to the consistency you want for your gravy, add to flavor salt, pepper, and any other spices you like for flavoring. Biscuits can be made from scratch or store bought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT