ADVERTISEMENT

(Not the Onion) Georgia GOP Chair asks "Why are globes everywhere, why are they being forced on us?"

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won't stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA "Flat Earth Dave") and Matt Long on her "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical "evidence" that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. "The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," said Weiss. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."

How is a country supposed to function when 50% of its political parties are run by people who refuse facts and think government should be destroyed?

I mean, the DNC isn't great, but there is no "both sides'ing" the current state of the country. Anyone who wants to both sides it isn't a serious person and is just trying to minimize how far off the rails the GOP is. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's any saving it at this point.

goddamn-kevin-hart.gif

Last edited:
Guess I missed this gem when I was on the way to NYC. Didn't see any whataboutisms in here from the GQP...

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won't stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA "Flat Earth Dave") and Matt Long on her "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical "evidence" that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. "The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," said Weiss. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."
ENX1W4wU0AAoEfr

What Plants Crave!!!

I am not sure she speaks for much of the Republican party...she received 3.4% of the vote in her last primary.

Granted it is scary she got 3.4%.

I am not sure she speaks for much of the Republican party...she received 3.4% of the vote in her last primary.

Granted it is scary she got 3.4%.
Get the Gateway Pundit to associate globes with...I dunno...globalism indoctrination...and you'll have the GOP pulling globes from classrooms across the country.

Guaranteed. They are f'n morans.

She could go on a crusade and flatten out all the globes in schools.

Wait til Ron DeSantis hears about this globe indoctrination going on in our schools. He'll be all over it. Then again if it's in Florida, all we need is one astute member of the community to put this leftist globe agenda out of commission and fire the first teacher that tries to spread this geographical heresy in our schools. I mean. Jesus would be rolling in his grave with this nonsense would he not??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT