ADVERTISEMENT

Not to post outside the campus thread stuff but wtf

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
Why doesn’t he just walk through this “impenetrable wall” or why doesn’t the security guard standing there just tell them to move out of the way. These free Palestine folks are really pissing on their cause.

Sure, but that doesn’t excuse them being assholes attempting to prevent him from free access on public property.

Computer Profile GIF by South Park

Why doesn’t he just walk through this “impenetrable wall” or why doesn’t the security guard standing there just tell them to move out of the way. These free Palestine folks are really pissing on their cause.

They can tell he’s a Zionist and not just a Jew. Therefore they’re not antisemites. Because as you know, there’s a blah between a blah and a blah so…can’t be antisemitism.
I bet if he had a handful of greasy bacon they’d move tfo of his way.
They’re mostly white kids playing dress up. They had bacon at the caf this morning.

Reactions: eb05
these people are morons. yes let’s block students from walking to class at ucla so we can stop a war in the middle east that has been going on for 100s of years.
Like I've said a bunch of times before... it's just really unbecoming of what are supposed to be our best and brightest. A University is a community dedicated to reason, inquiry, and debate. Lots of that to be had with this topic -- but unfortunately we're getting way too much of the above. It's largely self indulgent learned behavior.

Reactions: SB_SB
Like I've said a bunch of times before... it's just really unbecoming of what are supposed to be our best and brightest. A University is a community dedicated to reason, inquiry, and debate. Lots of that to be had with this topic -- but unfortunately we're getting way too much of the above. It's largely self indulgent learned behavior.
Indeed there is a certain irony to handwringing about the educational “privilege” of prior generations/classes, only to promptly squander such “privileges” once obtained.

i probably would have 20 years ago but nowadays that’s what they want you to do so they can claim to be assaulted and dox the jewish kid on tiktok then have him get a bunch of death threats
That's the thing. They want someone to do that because they've got a dozen cameras filming, and they're hoping they can capture something that will get clicks and likes and shares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT