ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing About The Rigged Senate Border Bill Is In The ‘National Interest’

🙄

Loving your extreme-right echo chamber, huh?

❄️🤡
Media bias fact check is owned and operated by a known far left zealot. Nothing stated by your source is valid, clown.

🙄

Loving your extreme-right echo chamber, huh?

❄️🤡
Yep.

Federalist Society has gone Full Potato. Maybe not as true 20-30 years ago, but today they are mostly garbage.

Media bias fact check is owned and operated by a far left zealot. Nothing stated by your source is valid, clown.

🤣🤣🤣

Nice deflection.

Find me a single fact checker that doesn't say the same as Media Bias (whose methods are documented) about your ridiculous "sources," Scrubs.

Simpletons like you continue to swallow misinformation AND disinformation.

❄️🤡

The lefts attempts at gas lighting are being met with ratios all over x. People aren't buying into the blame game this time.
Rs in 2021: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2022: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2023: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2024: "There's been a crisis at the border for years, but Trump doesn't want us to pass a bill so it's the Dems fault."

Rs in 2021: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2022: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2023: "There's a crisis at the border."
Rs in 2024: "There's been a crisis at the border for years, but Trump doesn't want us to pass a bill so it's the Dems fault."
10 million illegals under joe biden. Dems own the border crisis.

When Trump was in charge, Dems wouldn't even come to the table to discuss the border with him. Remember?

Trump wanted $5 Billion for a wall, then 2 Billion, and these were non-starters for Dems. Now this one is many Billions more than that and doesn't seem to include anything that actually protects the border...

It's hard to imagine that remain in Mexico + $5B in repairing/adding wall to some of the border wouldn't be less expensive than what Biden's chosen...considering housing all these people in hotels, camps, wherever we're able, giving them bus/plane Tix, etc...
That’s bull shit. They had a bi partisan immigration bill complete. Trump said no at the last moment. After discussing it with Stephan Miller. It had over 10 billion for the wall/fence.

Reactions: Ree4 and fsu1jreed
10 million illegals under joe biden. Dems own the border crisis.
Like nobody crossed border in the years or even decades prior. The Rs didn't do anything about it, especially when they controlled Presidency, Senate and the House for 2 years under Trump. This was Trump and MAGAs chance and they didn't get it done. So, I have a hard time taking any of them seriously now.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Like nobody crossed border in the years or even decades prior. The Rs didn't do anything about it, especially when they controlled Presidency, Senate and the House for 2 years under Trump. This was Trump and MAGAs chance and they didn't get it done. So, I have a hard time taking any of them seriously now.
gop (or at least the trump gop) wants the systemic issues with the legislation to remain...because it makes border enforcement very very difficult

they want the issue of immigration to be terrible (when they aren't in office) or one inch from terrible (when they are in office)...this is all about having campaign material

Reactions: TC Nole OX
6W7AC2Wl1vxnakGkcHYF_04_d81a379659b3f2e1186d9283277fdf32_image_original.jpg

10 million people didn't. Numbers have surged under biden. There is no denying this reality. Nice try though.

this must be why the border patrol union has publicly supported the bill

gee...who to trust more?
They have because it does help them. It doesn’t go far enough but it’s a step in the right direction. Something they have seen for decades.

My question is how does he go about shutting the border down? Are there hundreds of thousands of new border agents being added? It’s a long border.

I agree that the border needs more security and monitoring. The asylum systems needs to be improved. But these large numbers were coming during the Trump presidency... remember those caravans? Covid paused things for a period but it's back and more than ever.

The biggest change from what I can tell than in the past is these aren't Mexicans coming... they are from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Venezuela and more. Don't get me wrong there are still some Mexicans, but the past several years they aren't the huge majority anymore... it's these others. The US should spend some time, effort and funding into those areas to improve relations and the situations so folks don't feel compelled to leave.

Then, there are those here... another large issue to address.

Things to do if serious about this: address issues in these countries, improve border security, improve asylum/immigration process, improve visa monitoring (huge issue never mentioned), address employers in the US hiring illegals, etc. Take these steps and you'll be much closer to resolving the issues at hand.

"You know, these people down at the border are seeing horrible things. Horrible things. Things the likes of which we've never seen before, okay. Rapists and drug dealers and terrorists and cab drivers are flooding into our country, okay. You see it on TV. Border patrol agents come up to me—big guys with tattoos who never cry—they come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir, you must save our country again and make the border strong!" That's what they say to me. Big guys. The kind of guys you don't want to mess with, that I can tell you. But we need to secure the border and Crazy Joe Biden and Dopey Nancy Pelosi won't do it. They aren't strong like Trump. Many people are saying it."

When Trump was in charge, Dems wouldn't even come to the table to discuss the border with him. Remember?

Trump wanted $5 Billion for a wall, then 2 Billion, and these were non-starters for Dems. Now this one is many Billions more than that and doesn't seem to include anything that actually protects the border...

It's hard to imagine that remain in Mexico + $5B in repairing/adding wall to some of the border wouldn't be less expensive than what Biden's chosen...considering housing all these people in hotels, camps, wherever we're able, giving them bus/plane Tix, etc...
Why would Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser need 5 billion for a wall? I thought Mexico was going to pay for it. Oh... they weren't, so that was another big lie?

Anything Jim Jordan says, you can probably assume the opposite is true.

Like "I never knew our OSU wrestlers were being molested".
Joe biden molested his own daughter according to her diary. Let's not pretend that's actually a moral concern of yours now.

Do you understand (I know you do not) that it was the Republicans that insisted on tying "border security" to the Ukraine issue? While Ukrainian soldiers are stuck on front lines with dwindling ammunition against meat waves of peasant invaders. You are a terrible person.

It was also a Republican who attempted to extort political favors from the Ukraine by withholding military aid.

Reactions: GES4 and fsu1jreed
I remember when Trump's buddy Steve Bannon used the "We Build the Wall" fundraiser scam to make millions. Then when facing federal fraud charges got pardoned by none other than ol Prez Trump.

This is one of the reasons I don't blame the Dems for not playing ball w/ the border when Trump was in office. He would only make moves that benefit himself and his friends financially. That's it. He doesn't give a damn about the open border of the US in general. Everything comes back to $$$$.

Reactions: sabula and kcnole63
Yep
Pretty much anything the GOP accuses Biden of, Trump or one of their own have done it.
Didn't politifact also lie and claim the hunter biden laptop was fake in 2020? My goodness they did.. what a good source, joe. Definitely not a known history of being biased at all in regards to biden. Definitely.

Do Republicans actually want to fix it? Or do they want to play politics and appear like they care when they actually don't?
There is a democrat president and he has all the powers he needs to work on this…which should tell you they have no interest in fixing this immigration wave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT