ADVERTISEMENT

Now more convinced than ever that the shooter was Ultra Far Right / QAnon / Infowars type

Menace Sockeyes

HB Legend
Sep 2, 2010
Going to drop a few things I’ve learned, reading about the shooter and the timing…

1) We know now that the progressive cause donations were an older gentleman by the same name.

2) The shooter was a registered Republican and described as very “Conservative” by classmates who knew him.

3) Listen to the ideas of this nutjob MAGAt QAnon fascist who appeared online with Alex Jones a few months ago:

Ivan Raiklin: “if they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”
Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, if they kill him, that’s best-case scenario from a sick level. from a sick level medium, ‘oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”
Raiklin: “oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I assess, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

Here’s “option 2” that’s going to be “so much better” for “them”:

Raiklin: “I just think that General Flynn becomes the inevitable.”
Jones: “oh General Flynn, obviously, yeah.”
Raiklin: “it’s inevitable … think about it, the people that General Flynn would bring into the administration.”
Jones: “the globalists are all going to prison.”

Yikes.

4) Credit @naturalbornhawk for dropping this on us the other day, which now, given the context above, is actually pretty alarming. Jones was on this RIGHT AWAY:

These deeply unwell sociopaths actually WANT a violent purge of the left. We know they’re out there and psychotic after January 6th. I could see some terminally online incel like this kid thinking he was inciting Civil War and installing Flynn via the purge.

ALSO

5) Openly far right fascist POS Nick Fuentes has turned on Dear Leader Trump as now a “Zionist shill” over his support for Israel, and for his fake disavowal of Project 2025. He’s been all over twitter these days, screaming that he’s “done” with Donald and wants him to “get out of the way”.

BTW, I called this right after the assassination attempt. Hmmmmm…..

Right wing groyper?

You are an insane person.
Ummmmm. Why? I am talking about insane people here. One’s talking about how the assassination of Trump would be the perfect vehicle for QAnon to come to power. Maybe you’re confusing the insane crap on the online far right with the messenger.

@seminole97 No. I’m saying insane Infowars guests may have incited this unwell young man to violent action. I know logic and reading comprehension are really tough for you son, but try to follow along.

Going to drop a few things I’ve learned, reading about the shooter and the timing…

1) We know now that the progressive cause donations were an older gentleman by the same name.

2) The shooter was a registered Republican and described as very “Conservative” by classmates who knew him.

3) Listen to the ideas of this nutjob MAGAt QAnon fascist who appeared online with Alex Jones a few months ago:

Ivan Raiklin: “if they [assassinate Trump], option 2, behind Trump, is going to be so much better for us and so much worse them.”
Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, if they kill him, that’s best-case scenario from a sick level. from a sick level medium, ‘oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”
Raiklin: “oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I assess, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

Raiklin: “it’s inevitable … think about it, the people that General Flynn would bring into the administration.”

Yikes.

4) Credit @naturalbornhawk for dropping this on us the other day, which now, given the context above, is actually pretty alarming. Jones was on this RIGHT AWAY:

These deeply unwell sociopaths actually WANT a violent purge of the left. We know they’re out there and psychotic after January 6th. I could see some terminally online incel like this kid thinking he was inciting Civil War and installing Flynn via the purge.

ALSO

5) Openly far right fascist POS Nick Fuentes has turned on Dear Leader Trump as now a “Zionist shill” over his support for Israel, and for his fake disavowal of Project 2025. He’s been all over twitter these days, screaming that he’s “done” with Donald and wants him to “get out of the way”.

How do people become as phucking nuts as you? Seriously??

Ummmmm. Why? I am talking about insane people here. One’s talking about how the assassination of Trump would be the perfect vehicle for QAnon to come to power. Maybe you’re confusing the insane crap on the online far right with the messenger.

@seminole97 No. I’m saying insane Infowars guests may have incited this unwell young man to violent action. I know logic and reading comprehension are really tough for you son, but try to follow along.
JFC, man, you don't have to drink Drano....but do something!

Yikes.

ALSO

He didn’t pitch any of his line of supplements and survival kits

I am disappoint

If you’re not on drugs, you should be. Your brain is working overtime with nothing to work with.
I know your feelings are hurt that the would-be assassin was a Republican freak, but MAYBE you could counter with why none of those points don’t very possibly add up to an ultra far right motive. These are the same insane dorks that had people showing up to a pizza parlor with guns to liberate the hostage children in the basement.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL and Torg
I know your feelings are hurt that the would-be assassin was a Republican freak, but MAYBE you could counter with why none of those points don’t very possibly add up to an ultra far right motive. These are the same insane dorks that had people showing up to a pizza parlor with guns to liberate the hostage children in the basement.
You know nothing about me. I don’t give a two ****s if he was MAGA or lib nut job. It’s irrelevant. He was a nut plain and simple and anyone trying to attach him to some political party like he represents a political party is a simple ****. GTFO with your toxicity.

Yikes.

ALSO

Is Alex Jones really only 50 years old? He looks a decade older. He has some nerve to be selling nutritional supplements when he looks like Larry the Cable Guy's dad.

Reactions: Torg
Yes, the trump shooter was actually a maga republican trump supporter! This is the ultimate galaxy brain take. How are you so smart to see this??

Yes, the trump shooter was actually a maga republican trump supporter! This is the ultimate galaxy brain take. How are you so smart to see this??
QAnon and MAGA are headed for an ugly divorce it seems, and our young shooter here might have chosen Batshit Flynn Daddy over Orange Trump Daddy. Hopefully a simple enough explanation that even you could follow.

Reactions: Torg

Yikes.

ALSO

Left wing media discussing the Alex Jones and Raiklin assassination video

Alex Jones said killing Trump is "best case scenario"

QAnon and MAGA are headed for an ugly divorce it seems, and our young shooter here might have chosen Batshit Flynn Daddy over Orange Trump Daddy. Hopefully a simple enough explanation that even you could follow.
Yes, another peak iq take. Thank you for sharing this level of genius with us.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I believe the shooter was a depressed loner, with no friends, and a bad hair cut. His parents were educated affluent people, he was 20 years old and still living with mommy and daddy. He didn't have a social media foot print because nobody would accept his friend requests. He was a sad, pathetic little boy that the SS allowed to take a shot at a former president for reasons they still haven't explained in a way that anyone can make sense of.

The reason none of this makes sense is because crazy typically doesn't make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT