ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Vivek Ramaswamy is the latest "rising star" in the GOP...

@alaskanseminole

What do you stand for?
  • The National Anthem
  • The Presentation of the Color Guard
  • When the room is called to attention for an officer or high-ranking individual
  • Women; especially my wife and mom, when they approach the dining table (usually just in a public setting)
  • Anyone who comes up to shake my hand (never shake someone's hand while seated)
  • When a person approaches my desk to have a discussion

at.jpg
What do you stand for @NorthernHawkeye

Last edited:
news reports this morning are saying vivek didn't shine last night (i didn't watch, so i can't opine yet)...so why would trump be concerned at this point? i would think trump is pleased that vivek's share of gop is likely entirely at santis' expense.

Reactions: goldmom and nu2u
Attacking V would be easy for Trump - he is a “foreigner” and not Christian. The only unknown is the inevitable nickname.

More interesting to me would be Trump’s line of attack should Nikki Haley emerge as his primary threat. All kinds of land mines there….. and Haley is the type of candidate who could make him pay.

Dude knows absolutely nothing about US history or our Constitution.

Pretty typical of a business/money obessed tech-bro that never gave a thought about politics until a year ago when he decided he never wanted to pay taxes again.

We went with the "genius businessman" already to great detriment to the country, we don't need to do that again. VR would do to the US what Musk is doing to Twitter X, which means tank it.

IMHO Vivek Ramaswamy is just another strain of the contagin that Trump has released into the GOP political wild. Ramaswamy will never be POTUS of course, but the myths about him will grow and fester - he soon will be at JFK Jr's elbow ready to MAGA.

We went with the "genius businessman" already to great detriment to the country, we don't need to do that again. VR would do to the US what Musk is doing to Twitter X, which means tank it.
Well, in that concept's defense, we went with the absolute worst example. There are more level-headed, non douche-bag types out there like Andrew Yang (and others).

I only saw half of the debate, but in what I saw Vivek acted like a child. I wanted to be impressed, and was anything but.

The article I read said Vivek was the biggest loser last night. I don't know about biggest loser, but loser was accurate I think.

I only saw half of the debate, but in what I saw Vivek acted like a child. I wanted to be impressed, and was anything but.

The article I read said Vivek was the biggest loser last night. I don't know about biggest loser, but loser was accurate I think.
The problem is predicting his influence on the core Maga base. I've already seen the #TrumpRamswarmy2024 shite. The core ate up all the crap he was shoveling.

The problem is predicting his influence on the core Maga base. I've already seen the #TrumpRamswarmy2024 shite. The core ate up all the crap he was shoveling.
Exactly. You can't judge Ramaswamy's performance through the lens of a rational person. The more distance he puts between himself and reality, the more it will play with the GOP base.

Vivek kind of reminds me of a cross between the Dem's Andrew Yang, Julian Castro and Mariann Williamson. Has everyone forgotten the cast of crazies the Dems trotted out for the 2020 debates? One of the least qualified and lowest polling now the VP. Chuck Todd and Rachael Maddog had to quite the D crowd just like Bret Baier and the R crowd last night. Politicians gonna politic. No minds were changed...
190717174548-cnn-democratic-presidential-debate.jpg

He was on Maher. He is a bit of a nut, seems to go out of his way to defend Trump.

This will bite him in the ass if he becomes the front runner. He won’t get enough cross over votes to win.
I think he is playing the long game, thinking the only way he gets nominated is if Trump is not allowed to continue forward.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
maybe op has the pulse of repub voters. apparently a poll in iowa after the debate found that vivek won last night. following krystal and sagar episode has a segment on iowa poll

...how soon before Trump will be unable to contain himself and spit his special sauce all over Ramaswamy in yet another attempt to control the cult?
They all need to drop out except Haley, and of course, numb nuts.

Like the Dems did to Sanders.

I honestly believe Haley could beat Trump one on one in the primaries. I have been drinking though.

Dude knows absolutely nothing about US history or our Constitution.

Pretty typical of a business/money obessed tech-bro that never gave a thought about politics until a year ago when he decided he never wanted to pay taxes again.
Well it's not like Trump knows anything about history or the Constitution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT