ADVERTISEMENT

Now We're Going to Sanction the ICC?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Trump isn't even President yet and were already acting like a banana republic.

Blinken willing to work with Congress on potential sanctions against ICC

Republicans seek help from secretary of state after prosecutor Karim Khan requests arrest warrant for Israeli PM Netanyahu

The Biden administration is willing to work with Congress to potentially impose sanctions against international criminal court officials over the prosecutor’s request for arrest warrants for Israeli leaders over the Gaza war, Antony Blinken, the secretary of state, said on Tuesday.

At a Senate appropriations subcommittee hearing, Republican Lindsey Graham told Blinken he wanted to see renewed US sanctions on the court in response to the move announced by ICC prosecutor Karim Khan on Monday.

“I want to take actions, not just words,” Graham said to Blinken. “Will you support [a] bipartisan effort to sanction the ICC, not only for the outrage against Israel but to protect, in the future, our own interest?”

“I welcome working with you on that,” Blinken said.

more here

Lady Lindsey has received over $1 million from his Zionist partners at AIPAC. Sounds like he is worried the ICC might come after him some day.

He should be in jail already for his and John McCain’s actions in overthrowing the legitimately elected president of Ukraine.

Lady Lindsey has received over $1 million from his Zionist partners at AIPAC. Sounds like he is worried the ICC might come after him some day.

He should be in jail already for his and John McCain’s actions in overthrowing the legitimately elected president of Ukraine.
My Ukraine history is admittedly a bit fuzzy, so forgive me if I’m misremembering here. Was that the same legitimate election where Putin went to Kyiv to openly campaign for his preferred candidate and the pro-Western candidate nearly died after he was mysteriously poisoned with dioxin?

1. Blinken's response is congressional testimony nothingspeak in its purest form.
2. Sanctions is a stupid idea, though if we're funding it through appropriations, that's a perfectly fair subject of debate (though i dont think we're a major funder).
3. The ICC is the ultimate in masturbatory international organizations, and is a joke. Of the 32 cases taken to trial, they've won 9, lost 15, and 8 defendants have died. Basically, only Africans get ****ed. Of the 22 pending cases, only five defendants are actually within custody. Indeed, within the last 5 years, not a single charged person has been taken into custody. They should probably consult with Robert Mueller about how that sort of thing generally works out after the press conference with the flags.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClarindaA's
1. Blinken's response is congressional testimony nothingspeak in its purest form.
2. Sanctions is a stupid idea, though if we're funding it through appropriations, that's a perfectly fair subject of debate (though i dont think we're a major funder).
3. The ICC is the ultimate in masturbatory international organizations, and is a joke. Of the 32 cases taken to trial, they've won 9, lost 15, and 8 defendants have died. Basically, only Africans get ****ed. Of the 22 pending cases, only five defendants are actually within custody. Indeed, within the last 5 years, not a single charged person has been taken into custody.
So you're saying that Africa is the Cleveland State of the world?

• Haha
Reactions: Aardvark86
My Ukraine history is admittedly a bit fuzzy, so forgive me if I’m misremembering here. Was that the same legitimate election where Putin went to Kyiv to openly campaign for his preferred candidate and the pro-Western candidate nearly died after he was mysteriously poisoned with dioxin?
That's the one. Do you ever wonder where micheal keller posts from?

Reactions: TJ8869
That’s the one!

The ‘pro-Western’ Yushchenko lost the first election, but it was declared invalid. He did manage to squeak by in the subsequent do-over by 9 percentage point, though, and the ‘pro-Western’ media and governments were satisfied in the legitimacy of THAT one.

The thing is, Putin is not an American citizen. Whether or not that was election interference on his part would be determined by Russian and Ukrainian law, of which I am no expert.

But the Bushies certainly had no business getting involved.

Just more support for the assertion that neutrality is the only sensible approach to foreign policy.

War mongers gotta war monger, it seems.

That’s the one!

The ‘pro-Western’ Yushchenko lost the first election, but it was declared invalid. He did manage to squeak by in the subsequent do-over by 9 percentage point, though, and the ‘pro-Western’ media and governments were satisfied in the legitimacy of THAT one.

The thing is, Putin is not an American citizen. Whether or not that was election interference on his part would be determined by Russian and Ukrainian law, of which I am no expert.

But the Bushies certainly had no business getting involved.

Just more support for the assertion that neutrality is the only sensible approach to foreign policy.

War mongers gotta war monger, it seems.
Yushchenko should probably consider himself lucky he didn’t accidentally fall out of an 18th-floor hotel window during the campaign.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
All these international organizations are a joke. They had a moment of silence for the pos pres from Iran. They want refugees distributed to white countries. It’s Ok to say keep Asia Asian, Africa is for Africans, but holy shit, say keep Europe for the Europeans and you’re a bigot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT