ADVERTISEMENT

Now What?

Now what?

Well, I’m headed out to score some toilet paper, that’s what. And maybe something to eat during the upcoming zombie apocalypse. Heck, I might even hit a dispensary for a bit of variety. Can’t take that money with us now, can we? Lol

Don't forget to stock up on some videos from your local Blockbuster store.

OH...........WAIT............:confused:

Reactions: el dub
Don't forget to stock up on some videos from your local Blockbuster store.

OH...........WAIT............:confused:

I got up early and went to the store in search of toilet paper........

Wasn’t sure what to expect. At 7:00am on Saturday morning in Eugene. There was nobody on the street. I didn’t pass a single car in the mile drive. So far so good....

Then I pulled into to the lot and was comforted to see a couple rolling a cart toward their vehicle with a pack of tp on top. Ha! They got a delivery! Score! Early Bird bla-bla-bla....

Inside the store, I was reassured again by seeing a person pushing a cart full of tp. And again. But it was a long walk back to the toilet paper isle. And there were a lot of carts loaded with tp headed toward the checkout lanes.

I turned the final corner and saw mostly empty shelves until the folks at the far end loaded up the last f¥€king toilet paper trophies into their cart. Then that whole side was empty. What was left were a few little four packs on the other side of the isle. And as I was trying to figure out how to wrangle enough individual sized tp rolls to make the trip worthwhile, I spotted a lone 12 pack in a shadowed corner. TWELVE DOUBLE ROLLS!!! Right in front of me. For the taking. I threw a few individual packs on top just to make the trip back to the checkout interesting. And I held my head high every time my tp pyramid collapsed around my feet and I was forced to rebuild my load. I just smiled and looked into the eyes of the poor fools headed in the other direction.

There was a satisfied grin on my face while hoisting the closest thing to a championship trophy I would get my germie hands on in this brave new world. Yeah... that’s a toilet paper roll I’m kicking toward the doors. What do you got? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Now what for me will be rewatching this team that flow and BT has. I was fortunate to have season tickets to see one of the greatest Hawkeye teams in history wrestle the best programs from around the country. Im bummed no championships but I got a bucketload of videos of this year. Cant wait for next fall.

Reactions: Kwoodhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT