ADVERTISEMENT

****NW vs IA official game thread****

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:

Originally posted by dawgs_04:
Alley oop, crowd barely cares. Would it kill the crowd to cheer when we're on D?

This post was edited on 3/7 11:39 AM by dawgs_04
You are an idiot!!!
laugh.r191677.gif
Agree. What a stupid comment.

Directv people, anyone else have kind of a jumpy picture?

WTF was that ref looking at? Woody was a foot inbounds. Dumbass inventing shit to be relevant.
mad.r191677.gif
Keep watching the replay and you'll see why.

WTF was that ref looking at? Woody was a foot inbounds. Dumbass inventing shit to be relevant.
mad.r191677.gif
When the ball went off Jok it hit Woodys foot who was laying out of bounds. it was the right call.

Not the greatest offensive first half. Hopefully our jumpshots start to fall more in the 2nd half.

Yes, we went cold there at the end. Hopefully the offense gets back on track in the second half. Man, I hate Northwestern.

Cannot say the officials aren't doing their part for NW. Not as one sided as was the game in Evanston but pretty bad. Woodbury and White should have taken about ten free throws in that half. Woodbury has been fouled pretty much every time he has the ball.

Originally posted by TDJ7:
mad.r191677.gif
When the ball went off Jok it hit Woodys foot who was laying out of bounds. it was the right call.
You are correct but he blew the whistle long before that happened. Get it?
smile.r191677.gif

These nerds are gonna stick in zone the entire time. Hit some shots and put this thing away in the 1st 5 minutes.

Does everyone think Seth Meyers would fellate Chris Collins as Collins is fellating Michael Wilbon. I think that's a widely accepted fact.

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
Hardee's girl or burger, get to sleep with one and marry one...go
I choose AT&T girl for both

What a weak ass technical...

People claim I am big into conspiracies and such, but folks you are seeing B1G officiating at it's finest today, doing everything they can to keep Northwestern and their favorite coach Chris Collins in the game.

That Sobelweski kid dribbling with his arm out looks like my daughter when she was 10. Don't remember that being legal though.

Originally posted by ShawneeHawk 1:
Seems like we always get jackoff refs like these when playing NW.
It is a consipiracy to get a team few people care about to the top of the league, don't you pay attention?

Now that was bad reffing.... you mess up an obvious charge call and then T up Fran.... and on the next possession it seemed like they didnt even wanna call the travel until the crowd was going nuts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT