ADVERTISEMENT

NW vs Terps

Cats having some fun on the east coast.
37-10 now.

4:30 left.
Geez, never saw this coming but Maryland has been undisciplined as long as Locksley has been head coach. Say what you will about Kirk but the hawks rarely mess up make a bunch of mistakes and penalties in games.

Hawks are almost always a very good tackling and blocking team and not making a ton of mistakes

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
And yet I've seen outlets, podcasters, etc. project Iowa to lose there. I think Maryland has no identity without Tagovailoa. Iowa will roll.

Thank you. I keep hearing this and as hard as I am on the Hawks I had no idea what they were talking about when they said we could lose this game.

I mean, we can lose any game we play but I would be slightly shocked if we lost that one.

Brian to offensive coordinator by the end of the month, just in time for the Iowa game. What a brilliant move by Beth Goetz and Kirk!

Maryland looks like a trap game for Iowa :oops:

Its A Trap GIF

Locksley is a lousy coach, but I can't imagine expectations are very high.

And bringing in Ferentz Jr was a desperate move as well.

What's the upside?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
What is Locksley’s buyout??
Lolo.. I always laugh when early every season or pre season we see a bunch of hype about MARYland and then they start playing real teams, and go right back to being meh, fast. Locksley's never been a good in game coach anywhere. He's a good assistant who can recruit (however the legality of some of the stuff he pulls). Even so that DMV area is rich in high level talent. I've always thought the Terps COULD be a player in the B1G just from having one of the best regional recruiting hotbeds. Still we see more of the same from the turtles.....

Reactions: Twoooooooo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT