ADVERTISEMENT

NYT's Connections

This has never happened to me before - I got the blue category correct even though I had it as a VERY different solution. Lucky!

Connections
Puzzle #291
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

I thought it was homophones - words that have the same pronunciation but alternate spelling and/or meaning.

Gray / grey (just two different ways of spelling same word)

Blue / blew (what OP’s mom did)

Right / wright (playwright, etc)

Fin / Finn (citizen of Finland)

I had no idea there was a “right whale” so even though I thought of whales I discarded it as a solution.

This has never happened to me before - I got the blue category correct even though I had it as a VERY different solution. Lucky!

Connections
Puzzle #291
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

I thought it was homophones - words that have the same pronunciation but alternate spelling and/or meaning.

Gray / grey (just two different ways of spelling same word)

Blue / blew (what OP’s mom did)

Right / wright (playwright, etc)

Fin / Finn (citizen of Finland)

I had no idea there was a “right whale” so even though I thought of whales I discarded it as a solution.
Same!

The New York Times Connections Game is an interactive online puzzle game where players are presented with a grid of tiles, each representing a person, place, or thing. The objective is to connect pairs of related tiles by drawing lines between them within a limited number of moves. The connections can be based on various criteria, such as historical events, relationships, or shared characteristics.

Players are given a set number of moves to complete each level, and as they progress, the puzzles become increasingly challenging. The game incorporates elements of trivia, logic, and deduction, requiring players to think critically and creatively to make the connections within the given constraints.

The Connections Game often features themes based on current events, historical periods, or cultural topics, offering players an engaging and educational experience as they explore connections between different subjects.

Overall, the New York Times Connections Game provides an entertaining way for players to test their knowledge, problem-solving skills, and ability to make unexpected connections between seemingly unrelated topics.

The New York Times Connections Game is an interactive online puzzle game where players are presented with a grid of tiles, each representing a person, place, or thing. The objective is to connect pairs of related tiles by drawing lines between them within a limited number of moves. The connections can be based on various criteria, such as historical events, relationships, or shared characteristics.

Players are given a set number of moves to complete each level, and as they progress, the puzzles become increasingly challenging. The game incorporates elements of trivia, logic, and deduction, requiring players to think critically and creatively to make the connections within the given constraints.

The Connections Game often features themes based on current events, historical periods, or cultural topics, offering players an engaging and educational experience as they explore connections between different subjects.

Overall, the New York Times Connections Game provides an entertaining way for players to test their knowledge, problem-solving skills, and ability to make unexpected connections between seemingly unrelated topics.
Oh please fűcken stop!

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT