ADVERTISEMENT

NYT's Connections

Congratulations to those who got this one all correct. It was a struggle.

Connections
Puzzle #347
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦πŸŸͺ🟦
🟦πŸŸͺ🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Man, I hadn't failed at this in a looong time. Today's just didn't make much sense for me.

Connections
Puzzle #348
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟩🟩🟩
You got the one yesterday that completely made no sense to me.

You got the one yesterday that completely made no sense to me.
One of the interesting things about these games to me is that it shows how everyone's brains work different - formed by experiences and things we've been exposed to over the years. Everyone has unique processes and routes to get to the answers, and I like that. Except for when my brain clamps shut and ruins it for me!

One of the interesting things about these games to me is that it shows how everyone's brains work different - formed by experiences and things we've been exposed to over the years. Everyone has unique processes and routes to get to the answers, and I like that. Except for when my brain clamps shut and ruins it for me!
That truly is the fascinating thing here. You hit it completely right. Sometimes you see it and sometimes it's how the FΕ±ck did you get that.

I think today took me less than 30 seconds. I read the list, saw the first three categories all at once and wack-a-moled those words in record time. Easiest connections ever.

Connections
Puzzle #349
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Connections
Puzzle #349
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Felt fairly easy today but the purples were like huh?
Same

Connections
Puzzle #349
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

I'm probably never going to get purples when they're like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT