ADVERTISEMENT

October 16th 2021

DaleLoon

Rookie
May 9, 2018
Iowa was coming off a double digit win over Penn State. They scored thirty plus points in two straight games!!! They were ranked second Nationally!!! How long ago does that feel?

By the end of October 23rd ,Iowa had lost two straight games, scoring a total of 14 points. They won out, won the West. Got pounded by Michigan, and lost to Kentucky. That was only a little under two years ago. Seems like that loss to Purdue was the event horizon for Ferentz. Remember the national media slobbering over Iowa like it was 2002?

Iowa was coming off a double digit win over Penn State. They scored thirty plus points in two straight games!!! They were ranked second Nationally!!! How long ago does that feel?

By the end of October 23rd ,Iowa had lost two straight games, scoring a total of 14 points. They won out, won the West. Got pounded by Michigan, and lost to Kentucky. That was only a little under two years ago. Seems like that loss to Purdue was the event horizon for Ferentz. Remember the national media slobbering over Iowa like it was 2002?
How old are you?

P.S. It's relevant.

Remember when Iowa had a comeback 3 point win at home over Penn state and less than 2 years later it has become a double digit win? And at no point in the season did they score 30 points in consecutive games. And by the end of October 23rd they hadn't even played a second game after Penn state. Why bullshit so many easily verifiable facts?

Remember when Iowa had a comeback 3 point win at home over Penn state and less than 2 years later it has become a double digit win? And at no point in the season did they score 30 points in consecutive games. And by the end of October 23rd they hadn't even played a second game after Penn state. Why bullshit so many easily verifiable facts?
Sense much anger in you, I do.
Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Nah, why lie about recent events?
My numbers were incorrect sir. I got overzealous. Much like the media today, it was my stupidity in not doing the proper research, rather than purposely lying. Is it better to be blatantly stupid, or dishonest? One is a mental flaw, the other is a character flaw. I was wrong, not the first nor last.

My numbers were incorrect sir. I got overzealous. Much like the media today, it was my stupidity in not doing the proper research, rather than purposely lying. Is it better to be blatantly stupid, or dishonest? One is a mental flaw, the other is a character flaw. I was wrong, not the first nor last.
That's fine, thanks for admitting it. Too many people double down instead.

That's fine, thanks for admitting it. Too many people double down instead.
No point in defending stupid, it's like standing on the Titanic as it was sinking and refusing to get on a lifeboat, because you claimed it was unsinkable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT