ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic Alabama at Wisconsin | Saturday, Sept. 14 | 12 p.m. ET | FOX

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
This is an interesting game…. Can the Badgers do what they did a few years back in Green Bay when they shocked LSU? I don’t think so, I think Alabama will stone them by 3/4 touchdowns…. As much as I hate Wisconsin I would love for them to win but I see Alabama’s qb making life miserable for the Wisconsin defense…

There's a lot of unknown surrounding Alabama with a full regime change.

But the Badgers of 2016 that beat LSU might as well be an entirely different program to the Badgers of 2024.

I don't see Wisconsin under Fickell ever contending for much more than a middle of the pack Big Ten team. I know it was just year one last year but they struck me as a team of extreme mediocrity (and thank god for that).

Bama wins easily and if they don't it's because they are going through their own growing pains.

This is an interesting game…. Can the Badgers do what they did a few years back in Green Bay when they shocked LSU? I don’t think so, I think Alabama will stone them by 3/4 touchdowns…. As much as I hate Wisconsin I would love for them to win but I see Alabama’s qb making life miserable for the Wisconsin defense…

Les Miles was fired 4 games into the season after that loss and the loss at Auburn in Game #4. A 7-4 regular season for LSU. Ed Orgeron lead LSU for those final 8 games, including bowl win over Louisville. The rest is history.

Paul Chryst's 2nd year at Wisconsin and his first West division title. Cal coach Justin Wilcox was first year DC.

16-14 win for the Badgers.

saban’s not at alabama anymore. also one of the reasons he gave for retiring was the poor attitude of his current players. i wouldn’t be surprised to see bama struggle with their new coach.

I wish we would stop the shit ISU series so we can play some interesting out of conference games.

Wisconsin is going to rue the day they decided to give up on an identity that had served them very, very well.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with their style of play. Their talent level dipped, and the OL play took a step back. I was praying to everything holy that they would be dumb enough to pass on Lance Leipold, and they were.
Loss of Jim leonhard as DC was big. I feel like with rich rod trying to overhaul michigans offense that fickell will have the same fate at Wisconsin.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez

But the Badgers of 2016 that beat LSU might as well be an entirely different program to the Badgers of 2024.

I don't see Wisconsin under Fickell ever contending for much more than a middle of the pack Big Ten team. I know it was just year one last year but they struck me as a team of extreme mediocrity (and thank god for that).

Bama wins easily and if they don't it's because they are going through their own growing pains.
Agree Fickell was a terrible hire for them.

Great for us though!

It’s not the Bama or Wiscy team that signed up for this game, but I do think the Badgers have a good chance. Their defense is still stout and their offense will have more experience.

Now that’s a great response… amen 🙏 brother

It’s not the Bama or Wiscy team that signed up for this game, but I do think the Badgers have a good chance. Their defense is still stout and their offense will have more experience.
And against a team that’s made the playoffs year in year out… and a qb that will make Wisconsins defense look silly …as much as I despise Alabama and want them to lose there’s no chance unless the bus breaks down for Alabama on the way to the stadium WISCO doesn’t have any business being on the field with them…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT