ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 2024 VP debate thread*****

JD has a really fat head for a skinny guy. Wonder how much fatty dosages he does a day.
Walz is kinda a nutty old dude

Reactions: ihawk in FWB
You got a laugh from an account that should have been banned from the beginning.

They're a ghost to me so I don't see their BS. @RagnarLothbrok likes to play like some intellectual but just proved he's an uneducated twat like the rest of them. People always show their true colors eventually.

What was the name of the poster who went off on goldmom? @RileyHawk who was the old poster you're in kahoots with whose wife made him stop drinking and move to Atlanta?

Or….the parents should take care of them
It's almost as if many people are terrible people, make bad decisions, are on drugs, etc and get pregnant. We should definitely force them to have that kid because it will be well taken care of and have a stellar life.

We certainly shouldn't give them monetary, mental health, and Healthcare assistance to try to help them succeed if you force them to have the kid.

He doesn't have it. You have to have a lot of drunk uncle in you to replicate Trump and standard issue pols don't have it. DeSantis tried to be a Trump and failed miserably. It will probably be another celebrity (I don't know who) that takes that mantle.
Steve Austin Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT