ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION THREAD

Michigan 21
Iowa 13

Gonna shape up a lot like the 2019 game. Iowa hangs around and hangs around and hangs around some more, but just can’t make that one big play. Michigan essentially keeps Iowa at arms length all game but can’t fully take control.

This is definitely not the official prediction thread
douchebag-alert-button-2577.jpeg

There's the score I want to see ... and then there's the score I expect to see. Very different things.

Unfortunately I see this one ending up something akin to:
Michigan: 27
Iowa: 13

There's the score I want to see ... and then there's the score I expect to see. Very different things.

Unfortunately I see this one ending up something akin to:
Michigan: 27
Iowa: 13
Of course, my prediction aside ... this is the kind of game where the Hawks have managed to pull out squeaker victories before (at least, if they play really well). There's a reason why you play the games ... right?!

As I posted in the troll thread.
Iowa 24, last second field goal by Shudak
Michigan 21

My confidence level has increased since I predicted in the other thread. Iowa is a team you want no part of after winning a game of that magnitude. I believe I said 26-22 Iowa in the other thread. Now I'm thinking the Hawks win by 6. 27-21 black and old gold.

Iowa keeps it close for 3qrts but gives up a big TD and FG in the 4th.

UM 24
Hawks 13

23-21 Hawks - Shudak field goal with around 2 min remaining in second half and the defense stands strong to keep Michigan out of field goal range as time expires.

A lot of people using their hearts and not their heads.

No prediction from me. Michigan will probably win, but that doesn’t mean Iowa can’t. I hope it’s a good game.

A lot of people using their hearts and not their heads.

No prediction from me. Michigan will probably win, but that doesn’t mean Iowa can’t. I hope it’s a good game.

I do like that the Iowa players feel "disrespected" from their player interviews I saw. Play at a team. Give up a big play, be ready to take the next play on without feeling down about the last play. Let's fuggin Go Hawkeyes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT