ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION THREAD

If I may offer a comment or two...

Congratulations on a terrific season and Big10 West championship my B1G Brothers and Sisters. What a tremendous team effort and (surprisingly!?) accomplished season for the University of Iowa Football program.

This is a nice, active board and you folks here have been welcoming hosts. I appreciate that mid-west hospitality, I truly do.

Well enough of the Conference lovey-dovey I have chores to do, work to finish and a YMCA swim meet to attend where my 10 year old grand-daughter will be swimming her first ever 200 IM race. She is an amazing magnificent swimmer but my characteristic humility will not allow me to brag. So, let us move on to...what I think...

::ahem::

I think its close in the first half but only because its low scoring. Second half Michigan pulls away as the gallant Hawkeye defense succumbs to exhaustion.

I don't see the Iowa offense being able to stay on the field long enough let alone generate the points to keep the Iowa defense in it.

2 unanswered Michigan 4th quarter TDs to seal the deal.

Michigan 38
Iowa 13

Good luck tonight 2nd best helmets in the Big10.

Big10...always Little4...meh
Go Blue!

I am a big fan of Ferentz, even when Iowa fans go into their "hate Ferentz" cycle. I enjoyed Iowa getting in not just because I saw Wisc as a tougher matchup(hard to beat at team twice) but a justification of the Ferentz way.

The problem for Iowa is they really are playing a mirror image of itself except better. There is less room to take advantage of a contrast in styles. The variance comes down to fate and a will to want to win more. I will congratulate the team that wins as it will be because of will.

That all said I will go with a mean of UM 24, Iowa 9 as Iowa offense runs out of chicken salad sans chicken in the 2nd half.

If I may offer a comment or two...

Congratulations on a terrific season and Big10 West championship my B1G Brothers and Sisters. What a tremendous team effort and (surprisingly!?) accomplished season for the University of Iowa Football program.

This is a nice, active board and you folks here have been welcoming hosts. I appreciate that mid-west hospitality, I truly do.

Well enough of the Conference lovey-dovey I have chores to do, work to finish and a YMCA swim meet to attend where my 10 year old grand-daughter will be swimming her first ever 200 IM race. She is an amazing magnificent swimmer but my characteristic humility will not allow me to brag. So, let us move on to...what I think...

::ahem::

I think its close in the first half but only because its low scoring. Second half Michigan pulls away as the gallant Hawkeye defense succumbs to exhaustion.

I don't see the Iowa offense being able to stay on the field long enough let alone generate the points to keep the Iowa defense in it.

2 unanswered Michigan 4th quarter TDs to seal the deal.

Michigan 38
Iowa 13

Good luck tonight 2nd best helmets in the Big10.

Big10...always Little4...meh
Go Blue!
well played Sir, well played (although you really thought we would score 13? ;) )

best of luck in the CFP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT