Played 19 of the 20 minutes

1-6 (17%) from three
1-2 (50%) from two
2-8 (25%) overall shooting

2-2 (100%) FTs

7 Points
5 Defensive Rebounds
4 Assists

This league is a joke. Favoritism for good teams and veterans. Physicality is allowed for some players but not others. Don’t know how much longer I can watch this crap.
I am at the same point. I really enjoy watching CC play, but the uneven physical play, terrible officiating, bad coaching and macho lesbo behavior is not worth watching. Not to mention the all women announcing/reviews teams with their BS takes.

I am at the same point. I really enjoy watching CC play, but the uneven physical play, terrible officiating, bad coaching and macho lesbo behavior is not worth watching. Not to mention the all women announcing/reviews teams with their BS takes.
I was wondering when CC22 was still in college, if people would watch like her first two or three games in the pros then lose interest. a lot of folks on here said, "why just two or three?"

I dunno, let's make it 20 games in. when do people lose interest?

I was wondering when CC22 was still in college, if people would watch like her first two or three games in the pros then lose interest. a lot of folks on here said, "why just two or three?"

I dunno, let's make it 20 games in. when do people lose interest?
I can’t tell you how much I wish she’d just go play in Europe. That foul “on her” when she was fouled shooting a 3 was criminal…

"BUT CAITLIN DOESN'T HAVE A MIDRANGE GAME THO!!!!"................

0:19
0:50
2:13
3:37
4:22
5:35
5:41
6:13
6:42
7:12
7:48
7:53
9:16

Please stop.

P.S. after watching these highlights, at least one of 3 things is infallibly true right now regarding her shooting:
- Caitlin is playing on tired legs
- She is overthinking/letting coaching get in her head
- the WNBA ball is trash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT