ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Was great to see Clark finally get that running bank shot back on target last game. Also great to see her taking/making the 2pt. jumpers. Results showed. Should help her going forward if she continues to hit those.

@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Mike

Reactions: Aleister_Crowley
@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Mike

Reactions: Aleister_Crowley
Top 10 automatically make the all-star game.. Olympic players are already on it.. so right now there are 5 non-olympians in the top 10. So she needs to pass brink who just got hurt and hamby. Doable!

Clark, Boston, Arike, Reese and Martin being those 5 players would be awesome

Wait... Based on fan vote they determine the all-star team? The top 10 vote getters from fans are GUARANTEED to be an all-star?

I figured it was like a lot of other "fan votes", where coaches and media have votes and the "fan vote" accounts for ONE vote.

Mike

LOL.... This shit again?

What's next, troll? Are you ONCE AGAIN gonna make up lies about Ava Jones and me and hope someone actually believes you?

Wait... Based on fan vote they determine the all-star team? The top 10 vote getters from fans are GUARANTEED to be an all-star?

I figured it was like a lot of other "fan votes", where coaches and media have votes and the "fan vote" accounts for ONE vote.
You may be right.. the wording of this confused me

All-Stars are picked by a combination of fan vote (50%), current WNBA players (25%) and media (25%).
After voting closes, the top 10 vote-getters will be named as All-Star Game participants, with any players competing for the U.S. on the Olympic team staying on their team.

Good game...

TERRIBLE FLOOR. Hard on your eyes with the grey everywhere and then BRIGHT BLUE

The scoreboard for ION is REALLY hard to tell who has what score too

Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT