ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL HUR HEARING THREAD***

I think you've lost the thread on whatever point you're trying to make.
What point was I trying to make? All I did was post stuff that has been agreed upon that Biden did. I never said he should be charged or Trump shouldn’t be. That’s what you and Huey are playing at. Not me.

What point was I trying to make? All I did was post stuff that has been agreed upon that Biden did. I never said he should be charged or Trump shouldn’t be. That’s what you and Huey are playing at. Not me.
I have no idea. I just assumed you were sharing that specific info for a reason. Carry on.

Problem is that it's not agreed upon.

Shirley you can't be serious.
Classified docs that he knew were classified and he ignored requests to turn them in. He kept them and his notes so he could sell inside info for a book. But yeah, go on defending people that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Wake tf up.

Classified docs that he knew were classified and he ignored requests to turn them in. He kept them and his notes so he could sell inside info for a book. But yeah, go on defending people that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Wake tf up.
So where are his indictments?

The republicans and a republican lead investigator who didn't find anything to charge him with, then smeared Biden as a way to cover the non charges. Grow a pair and charge him, or shut up and sit down. Looks pretty crappy to say forget date of sons death when he pretty much nailed it on the head.

The republicans and a republican lead investigator who didn't find anything to charge him with, then smeared Biden as a way to cover the non charges. Grow a pair and charge him, or shut up and sit down. Looks pretty crappy to say forget date of sons death when he pretty much nailed it on the head.
Yup that was a shame. Because it has given you all a window to discredit every other part of the report.

Unlike with Biden, where he babbles incoherently for years and you somehow still cling to every next word.

Yup that was a shame. Because it has given you all a window to discredit every other part of the report.

Unlike with Biden, where he babbles incoherently for years and you somehow still cling to every next word.
Then he should have reported actual statements. I said if so shit and get off the pot. Otherwise your whole investigation looks ridiculous. You claim he violated law but refuse to press charges.

As an aside I do think he is too old. The random odd statements do not bother me, just like the when Trump misspeaks I could care less. Its the overall messaging of each candidate. Trump is only in it for trump and is willing to burn it all down if he doesn't get his way. Biden relies too much on debt (lets be real so does Trump) we are going to start to run into major problems if don't start balancing the budget.

Reactions: Huey Grey

The date of when Biden's son died was one of the highlights of Hurs report. We now know that Hur lied about that. Biden's fading memory was one of the highlights, too. But now Hur says that Biden's memory was exception. Hur isn't credible. Major portions of his report are now found to be false. So, yeah, I think that the rest of his report should be assumed to be faulty as well.

Washington — The Justice Department rejected a request from two Republican-led House committees that it turn over an audio recording of former special counsel Robert Hur's interview with President Joe Biden.

The department said the committees had not identified an "investigative purpose" for their request of the audio and accused them of "escalation" and of seeking conflict "for conflict's sake," according to a letter sent to Chairs Jim Jordan and James Comer on Monday and obtained by CBS News.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Look at the Rs desperate to keep this going. Enjoy next week when the Cheating on Your Wife With Campaign Money trial starts.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT